|This article is about a/an ally in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Pyon Biao (ピョン・ピョウ Pyon Pyō, 19-49) represents the Undying Body (アンダイイング・ボディ Andaiingu Bodī) of the Master Triangle, as well as being a grand master of the Fierce Beast Gazelle-Fist (激獣ガゼル拳 Gekijū Gazeru-ken) style. As such, he is an anthropomorphic gazelle who monitored a national park in Kenya until he was summoned to train the Gekirangers so they can save Sha-Fu from Rio. He decides to teach Retsu to hone his "Body" and is defeated in the resulting endurance match when Retsu comes from behind. Biao is nicknamed the Savanna Shortstop (サバンナの遊撃手 Sabanna no Yūgekishu).
When he fights Rio and Mele, he says, "The Savanna Shortstop. 'Undying Body,' Pyon Biao!" (サバンナの遊撃手 「アンダイイング・ボディ」 ピョン・ピョウ！ Sabanna no Yūgekishu. "Andaiingu Bodī," Pyon Pyō!).
Gazelle-Fist Gekiwaza These Gekiwaza focus on the "Body" of the user.
- Hoof-Hoof Kick (蹄蹄脚 Tei Tei Kyaku): Bion Biao used this kick in his competition with Retsu. It uses lower body strength to send the opponent skyward with a kick.
Behind the scenes
- His name is based on Yuen Biao (ユン・ピョウ Yun Pyō).
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Lesson 19: Gokin-Gokin! Showdown with Rio
- Lesson 20: Gicho-Gicho! Triangle Opposing Fight
- Lesson 21: Biki-Biki-Biki-Biki! Kageki in Extreme Ki
- Lesson 24: Garu-Garu! What!? You're my Younger Brother!?
- Lesson 27: Beran-Beran. Burning Play-by Play
- Lesson 32: Zowangi-Zowango! The Gathering, Beast Origin Village
- Lesson 43: Hapi-Hapi! Merry Christmas, Osu
- Lesson 49: Zun-Zun! The Beast-Fist, for All Time...