|This article is about a/an Morpher in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
|"Dino Thunder, Power Up!"|
|―Morphing call for Dino Thunder Black form[src]|
|"It's Morphin' Time! Zeo Ranger 5: Red!"|
|―Morphing call for Zeo Ranger V - Red form[src]|
|"It's Morphin' Time! Tigerzord! White Ranger Power!"|
|―Morphing call for White Ranger form[src]|
|"It's Morphin' Time! Dragonzord! Green Ranger Power!"|
|―Morphing call for Green Ranger form[src]|
|"Shift Into Turbo! Red Lightning Turbo Power!"|
|―Morphing call for Red Turbo Ranger form[src]|
The Master Morpher is an upgraded Power Morpher used exclusively by Tommy Oliver. It gives him the ability to morph into any of his Ranger forms at will by utilizing a crystal frequency transducer that can quick cycle between the Dragonzord, White Tiger, Zeo, Turbo and Dino Thunder Power Coins stored within it.
|"You may look like me but, unless you've got a Master Morpher, you ain't nothing but a cheap copy."|
|―Tommy revealing the Master Morpher to his robotic duplicate.[src]|
Tommy first used this Morpher to stop his robotic duplicate during Lord Draven invasion. As his duplicate fought as Dino Thunder Black, Tommy used the same form to fight him at first. However Dino Thunder Black is defeated, resulting in a cracked helmet. Tommy then goes into Zeo Ranger V - Red to fight against his robot duplicate. Then he went into his White Ranger form to fight, then his Green Ranger form to defeat his duplicate for good. Gathering with the rest of the Rangers, Tommy used it to morph into his Green Ranger form. When Draven fired his arrow into the dimensional ripple in the sky, Tommy morphed into his White Ranger form and summoned his White Ninja Falconzord which was able to redirect a Mega Arrow into Draven's stomach and slay him for good.
Some years later, Tommy is forced to fight an unnamed monster who manages to demolish his spine with a single strike as Mighty Morphin Green. Upon morphing into Mighty Morphin White however, his Master Morpher falls from his belt and smashed on the ground. After slaying the monster, he places it into storage for eight years.
Twenty years later, Tommy pulls it out once more to save J.J., his son and becomes Dino Thunder Black to fight off some angry bar patrons. However, Anara reveals that the mechanism deciding which power it uses is fried so he can only morph in a fixed order but that isn't the only problem. The Morpher is so borked that the mechanism destroys each individual Power Coin within a very short time-frame. Soon, it will be completely inoperable entirely but Tommy decides to take the risk to save his son. SHortly after, he loses his Red Turbo Ranger powers to deal with an ambush and uses Zeo to charge through the front door of Pasten's Tower and deal with Scorpina's gang. Scorpina escapes so Tommy cataches up with her and uses the White Ranger powers to defeat her. Tommy gives his final morph, the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger, to J.J. so he can save himself from Scorpina's clutches. With the last Power Coin destroyed, the Master Morpher becomes powerless and permanently ends Tommy's career as a Power Ranger. However, the green power merges with J.J.'s S.P.D. powers, resulting in the S.P.D. Green Dragon Ranger.
The Master Morpher is near identical to Tommy's original golden Power Morpher that was mostly used for his transformation as either Green and White Ranger forms. When Tommy calls forth a Ranger power the symbol on the Power Coin changes to match some of his old Ranger forms. Notable differences includes the replacement of the "POWER RANGERS" lettering with a pattern resembling the designs seen on the chest of the Zeo suits, a green inside as opposed to a black one, and no set Power Coins, as when he moves to morph into any of his Ranger forms, the Power Coin corresponding to that form materializes in place of the previous one.
- Even though Tommy uses the Master Morpher, any resulting form Tommy assumes still retains its original Morpher were it featured; the Green Ranger still has his original gold Power Morpher mounted onto his belt, while the Back Dino Ranger still has the Brachio Morpher attached to his wrist. The Master Morpher itself is never featured on any of the resulting Ranger forms.
- Jason Bischoff has stated that the Zeo star emblem coin within the Morpher contains Tommy's sub crystal of the Zeo Crystal, previously housed in his Zeonizer, and is powered by the circuitry around it.
- Dino Buckler - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger. See comparison page. (Green Ranger Morpher)
- Kiba Changer - Super Sentai counterpart in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. See comparison page. (White Ranger Morpher)
- Power Brace - Super Sentai counterpart in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger. See comparison page. (Zeo Ranger V Morpher)
- Accel Changer - Super Sentai counterpart in Gekisou Sentai Carranger. See comparison page. (Red Turbo Ranger Morpher)
- Dino Commander - Super Sentai counterpart in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger. See comparison page. (Dino Thunder Black Morpher)