|This article is about a/an ally in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Michelle Peng (ミシェル・ペング Misheru Pengu, 19-49) represents the Supreme Technique (シュープリーム・テクニック Shūpurīmu Tekunikku) of the Master Triangle, as well as being a grand mistress of the Fierce Beast Penguin-Fist (激獣ペンギン拳 Geki Jū Penginken) style that utilizes boardsport skills in battle.
As such, she is an anthropomorphic penguin who is director of SCRTC's Sweden branch, receiving the summons to train the Gekirangers so they can save Master Sha-Fu from Rio. Though very sweet and bubbly in personality, Michelle is nicknamed the Splendid Fighting Goddess (華麗なる戦いの女神 Kareinaru Tatakai no Megami) due to her scary temper. She decides to teach Ran to perfect her "Technique", and the subsequent skateboarding competition ends in a tie at 100 points a piece.
Michelle is also one of the few women not to mind Elehung's advances most of the time and works as Gorie's assistant at the Juken Consultation Office, also entrusted with her mentor's strongest Geki Waza which she taught to Gou.
When she fights Rio and Mele, she says, "The Splendid Fighting Goddess. 'Supreme Technique,' Michelle Peng!" (華麗なる戦いの女神 「シュープリーム・テクニック」 ミシェル・ペング！ Kareinaru Tatakai no Megami. "Shūpurīmu Tekunikku," Misheru Pengu!).
Behind the scenes
Michelle Peng is voiced by Atsuko Tanaka (田中 敦子 Tanaka Atsuko), who previously voiced Hades Goddess Gorgon in Mahou Sentai Magiranger, and portrayed by suit actor Keiko Hashimoto (橋本 恵子 Hashimoto Keiko).
- Her name is based on Michelle King (Yeoh) (ミシェール・キング Mishēru Kingu).
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Lesson 19: Gokin-Gokin! Showdown with Rio
- Lesson 20: Gicho-Gicho! Triangle Opposing Fight
- Lesson 21: Biki-Biki-Biki-Biki! Kageki in Extreme Ki
- Lesson 23: Gure-Gure! Gure-Gure! Sukeban Captain
- Lesson 26: Mohe-Mohe! Consult Your Worries
- Lesson 32: Zowangi-Zowango! The Gathering, Beast Origin Village
- Lesson 44: Wafu-Wafu! Father's Melody
- Lesson 45: Pikīn! Showdown of Destiny
- Lesson 49: Zun-Zun! The Beast-Fist, for All Time...