|This article is about a/an ally in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
Having fought countless battles alongside Master Black, returning Druidons came in with such force that he was forced to use the Gaisoulg armor to win. Nada, who was a user of the Gaisoulg armor and hence able to access the armor's memories, revealed that Master Green later became controlled by the armor's power-hungry sentience. Unable to stop it, he fled into space and eventually ending up dying on planet Nemesis, leaving the Gaisoulg armor to wander the cosmos.
Powers and Abilities
- Ryusoul Tribesman Physiology
- As a member of Ryusoul tribes, he possessed these following abilities:
- Ryusoul tribespeople age very slowly and can live for hundreds of years.
- Gaisoul Ken (ガイソーケン Gaisō Ken, lit. "Gaisoul Sword") - a purple version of the Ryusoulgers' Ryusoul Ken.
- Ancient Break Edge (エンシェントブレイクエッジ Enshento Bureiku Ejji): With the Gaisoul Ken, Gaisoulg gathers energy and unleashes two energy slashes that combine to form an "X" slash before hitting the target.
Powers & Abilities
- Invisibility: While it’s unknown if he can access to this ability via KakureSoul like the Ryusoulgers or is a power belonging to a host. It’s confirmed that Gaisoulg can turn himself invisible to sneak into any place he wants.
- Minosaur Creation: According to Mioko Karino, Gaisoulg is capable of creating Minosaurs, much like herself or Kleon.
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 30, 45
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Master Green is the only Ryusoul Master whose identity was never revealed.
- He is also the only Ryusoul Master to have died before the series started.