|This article is about a/an mecha in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- 1 Overview
- 2 History
- 3 Alternate Formations
- 4 Additional Formations
- 5 Notes
- 6 Appearances
- 7 References
Comprised of both Land and Sky Mage, Kiramaizin is able to use all five of the individual Mashins' signature attacks. It can extend its right Fire Ladder (ファイヤーラダー Faiyā Radā) arm for the Ladder Beyond (ラダービヨンド Radā Biyondo) extending punches, use the Shovellow Boom (ショベローブーム Shoberō Būmu) excavator arm for the Sand Attack (サンドアタック Sando Attaku) debris projectiles, fire the Mach Flash (マッハフラッシュ Mahha Furasshu) laser headlights from its right shoulder, generate the Turbulence (タービュランス Tābyuransu) hurricane-force winds from the Helico Rotor (ヘリコローター Heriko Rōtā) blades on its chest, and slash with Jetter Sword (ジェッタソード Jetta Sōdo) blade. Its finisher is the Kiramai Dynamic (キラメイダイナミック Kiramei Dainamikku), where Kiramaizin waves the Jetter Sword in a circle to build up energy before executing a three-fold energy slash to destroy Jamen Beasts. The core 5 Mashins also have a special attack technique known as the Kiramai Stone Bomber (キラメイストーンボンバー Kiramei Sutōn Bonbā), where Jetter, Shovellow, Helico, and Mach stack in Stone Mode next to Fire, who swings his ladder to send them smashing into the enemy.
During the Battle against the Yodon Ivy Seed, Juru devised a new finishing attack named the Grateful Go Arrow, which involved all four of the Crystalian Grand Guardians wielding a supersized Kiraful Go Arrow, pooling their energy into the weapon before firing a single supercharged shot.
In the fight with Vise Shellga, Land Mage and Sky Mage had trouble in dealing with the Jamen Beast. Inspired by the short squabble of his teammates, Juru finished his drawing of the combined form of both Mages. This lead to the formation of Kiramaizin, which was powerful enough to deal with Vise Shellga, eventually destroying it with Kiramai Dynamic.
Mashin Gattai Land Mage
Mashin Gattai Land Mage (魔進合体ランドメイジ Mashin Gattai Rando Meiji) is the combined form of Mashin Fire, Shovellow and Mach.
Land Mage possesses immense strength, being able to grab enlarged Jamen Beasts with the Shovellow Arm and throw them around one handed, but has low speed and agility. To compensate, it can use the Fire Ladder arm for long-distance punches or as a ramp which Mach can ride along to ram into Jamen Beasts. Its signature attack is the Kiramai Burning (キラメイバーニング Kiramei Bāningu), where Land Mage changes Mashin Mach to Mashin Makka and generates hot flames, which are fired from the face at the Jamen Beast.
Its finisher is the Land Round Smash (ランドラウンドスマッシュ Rando Raundo Sumasshu), where Land Mage extends the Fire Ladder to snag the Jamen Beast before leaping into the air where it pulls itself towards the Jamen Beast by retracting the Fire Ladder. Once within range, Land Mage swings the Shovellow Boom arm in circles and delivers a barrage of winding punches until the Jamen Beast is destroyed.
Land Mage Lifton & Rolland
Land Mage Lifton & Rolland (ランドメイジ リフトン & ローランド Rando Meiji Rifuton Ando Rōrando) is the armament of Land Mage with both Mashin Lifton in its trident mode and Mashin Rolland in its hammer mode.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 6
Land Mage Zabyun Magnum
Land Mage Zabyun Magnum (ランドメイジザビューンマグナム Rando Meiji Zabyūn Magunamu)
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 40
Mashin Gattai Sky Mage
Mashin Gattai Sky Mage (魔進合体スカイメイジ Mashin Gattai Sukai Meiji) is the combined form of Mashin Jetter and Mashin Helico which is able to fly using the Helico Rotors and Jetter's boosters.
Sky Mage is armed with a pair of vulcan guns in its forearms which it uses in strafing attacks. While smaller and weaker than Land Mage, Sky Mage makes up for it with its greater speed and agility.
Kiramaizin Carry (キラメイジンキャリー Kirameijin Kyarī) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Carry in its shield mode.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 5, 7
Kiramaizin Rolland (キラメイジンローランド Kirameijin Rōrando) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Rolland in its hammer mode.
Kiramaizin Lifton (キラメイジンリフトン Kirameijin Rifuton) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Lifton in its trident mode.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 5
Kiramaizin Express (キラメイジンエクスプレス Kirameijin Ekusupuresu) is a special formation when Kiramaizin rides on Mashin Express. Its finisher is the Kiramaizin Express Break (キラメイジンエクスプレスブレーク Kirameijin Ekusupuresu Burēku), where Kiramaizin charges the Jetter Sword and executes a slash at high speed to destroy the Jamen Beast.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 11
Kiramaizin Duston (キラメイジンダストン Kirameijin Dasuton) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Duston in its vacuum cleaner mode.
Kiramaizin Magellan (キラメイジンマゼラン Kirameijin Mazeran) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Magellan in its gun mode.
Mashin Gattai Kiramai Driller
"Mashin Gattai Kiramai Driller" (魔神ガッタイきらまいドリラー Majin Gattai Kiramai Dorirā)
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 20
Kiramaizin Zabyun Magnum
Kiramaizin Zabyun Magnum (キラメイジンザビューンマグナム Kirameijin Zabyūn Magunamu) is the armament of Kiramaizin with Mashin Zabyun in its Gun & Screw Cannon mode.
- Kiramaizin is the first Sentai mecha of the Reiwa Era.
- Kiramaizin's special attack, Kiramai Dynamic, is similar in name and execution to the Gavan Dynamic, used by the main character of Uchuu Keiji Gavan
- Mashin Makka is the first Mecha since the Hammer Dial Fighter that was transformed from an existing Mecha with a different color (Mashin Mach).
- However, Mashin Makka is also the first Mecha to transform into a different Mecha but retained the same color (Mashin Fire).
- On the magazine promoting image, Mashin Helico was shown to be a more violet shade of pink than in the toy promos. This carried over to the CG render for Sky Mage, which was exclusively animated in CGI due to the impracticality of its size.
- The Kiramastone tower formation before their finisher is similar to ShinkenOh oden formation.
- Much like many Transformers characters, the headlights on each Mashin flash when they talk.
- The land vehicle components have black as their main secondary color, while the aircraft components have white. The former also have more circular steering wheels, while the latter are more like those found on an airplane.
- Kiramaizin is the first Core Ranger Robo since ZyuohKing where it doesn't replace any of the Core Ranger Mecha with an Auxiliary Mecha in one of its alternate forms.
- It is also the First Five-Piece mecha to hold this distinction since Kaizoku Gattai Gokai-Oh.
- To fit Kiramager's "shining" tagline, the Mashin make extensive use of internal lights and translucent parts. This extends to the suits for Land Mage and Kiramaizin. Additionally, the dark clouds appearing upon the summoning for the Jamen Beasts were purposely added to help the effect.
- Land Mage's colour scheme could possibly be a reference to the colours of a traffic light, which has red, yellow and green, as the mechas that created Land Mage are all based on land-based vehicles.
- Theoretically, Sky Mage's colors are either tinted versions of an aircraft's port and starboard lights or the colors of the sunset or sunrise.
- It was revealed by Galza that Kiramaizin is one of Crystalia's four grand guardians (including King Express, GigantDriller, and Grateful Phoenix).
- Kiramaizin is the first Pre-Anniversary Season Core Ranger Robo to have individual cockpits for the Rangers instead of a shared cockpit.