|This article is about a/an mecha in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Mashin Gattai King Express (魔進合体キングエクスプレス Mashin Gattai Kingu Ekusupuresu) is the secondary robo in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.
The combination of Mashin Express and Mashin Jouki, King Express is armed with the Jouki Chainsaw (ジョーキーチェーンソー Jōkī Chēnsō) blade on the left arm and the Jouki Jaws (ジョーキージョー Jōkī Jō) dinosaur head on the right arm. The mecha is exceptionally agile compared to Kiramaizin, capable of performing acrobatic leaps and kicks while able to fly short distances. Inherent from Smog Jouki, the Jouki Jaws can fire the Burn Blacker (バーンブラッカー Bān Burakkā) purple fire blast, which deals heavy damage to its target, and generate purple energy slashes with the Jouki Chainsaw. Its finisher is the King Express Burn Plaster (キングエクスプレスバーンプラスター Kingu Ekusupuresu Bān Purasutā), where King Express generates and fire energy constructs of its chest plate boomerang-style to destroy the Jamen Beast after it's entrapped in energy tracks created from its Mashin Express Jouki form.
Although Mashin Express could forcefully disable Galza's control of Mashin Jouki, the Demonic General of Betrayal can now counter and separate the mech through his Jamental, forcing the mecha to combine when Galza is out of the cockpit.
After the other Kiramagers pushed Juru too far past his limits, a manifestation of Mashin Express went through him and caused him to collapse. Later, during a battle with Cold Hot Dagames and Smog Jouki, a manifestation of King Express took form between the evil Mashin and a damaged Kiramaizin, one that only Juru and Galza could see. The vision causes Galza to pause his attack, allowing the Kiramagers to retreat. While unconscious, Juru dreams of King Oradin, who gives him guidance about his situation. After waking up, he sees a picture he drew in the dream in his sketchbook that leads him to the facility where the Kiramai Stone that brought Mabushina to Earth was being hidden.
Juru arrives in time to confront Galza, who was out to destroy the stone. After being cornered, Juru and Mabushina (who had followed him) retreat into the white stone, where he uses his Kiramental to turn it into Mashin Express and escape. Galza follows in Jouki, but when he catches up, Juru manages to take control of the evil Mashin. Using the previous vision of King Express as a base, he is able to force Jouki to combine with Express to bring his vision into reality. Despite Galza's resistance, Juru uses the newly created mecha to destroy Cold Hot Dagames.
Mashin Express (マシンエクスプレス Mashin Ekusupuresu) is a white shinkansen-themed Mashin. Created from the large white Kiramai Stone that brought Mabushina to Earth, Mashin Express can travel faster than Mashin Jouki, and fire blue energy beams from the headlights, as well as fly. Unlike the first 8 Mashins, Express is non-sentient, having been made by Oradin as an emergency measure should Jouki be used for evil. Forms the torso and head of King Express.
Mashin Jouki (マシン ジョーキー Mashin Jōkī) is an evil Mashin created by the Dark Empire Yodonheim. Originally the Royal Train of the Crystalia Kingdom, Jouki was commandeered by the Crystalia traitor Galza, who possibly used his Jamental to upgrade it with a dinosaur mode named the Darkness Megabeast Mecha Smog Jouki (闇の巨獣メカ スモッグジョーキー Yami no Kyojū Meka Sumoggu Jōkī). Forms the limbs of King Express.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 4, 6-10, 13-14
Mashin Express Jouki
Mashin Express Jouki (マシンエクスプレスジョーキー Mashin Ekusupuresu Jōkī) is the combined form taken when Mashin Express latches onto Mashin Jouki in order to combine into King Express.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 7-9
Kiramaizin Express (キラメイジンエクスプレス Kirameijin Ekusupuresu) is formed when Kiramaizin rides on Mashin Express. Its finisher is the Kiramaizin Express Break (キラメイジンエクスプレスブレーク Kirameijin Ekusupuresu Burēku), where Kiramaizin charges the Jetter Sword and executes a slash at high speed to destroy the Jamen Beast.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 11
Mashin Gattai King Express Zabyu-N
Mashin Gattai King Express Zabyu-N (魔進合体キングエクスプレスザビューン Mashin Gattai Kingu Ekusupuresu Zabyūn) is the second version of King Express.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes
Mashin Express Zabyu-N
Mashin Express Zabyu-N (マシンエクスプレスザビューン Mashin Ekusupuresu Zabyūn) is the combined form taken when Mashin Express latches onto Mashin Zabyu-N in order to combine into King Express Zabyu-N.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode
- King Express is the second white and black Mecha after Kishiryu CosmoRaptor.
- A picture of King Express's silhouette was leaked on a Kiramager Toy display case at Toys R Us.
- King Express' concept of combining a Good Mecha with an Evil one mirrors the Ride Crosser from Kamen Rider Drive which combines a Good Rider Machine with an Evil one, whereas both Sentai mechs also share similiar color schemes with their respective rider counterparts.
- The backstory of how the Evil Mashin was originally on the side of good, and was modified after the enemy acquired it furthers the parallel.
- The nature of it being used by both sides in giant battles also parallels FireKaiser from Mahou Sentai Magiranger.
- The nature of it being a forced combination also brings to mind KillerOh from Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger and SpinoDaiOh from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- While not the first Sentai Robo to use a saw-based weapon, King Express is the first one to use a chainsaw as part of its arsenal.
- Mashin Express is the first Mashin to split into two Kiramai Stones.
- The components use the couplings of the ToQ Ressha.
- It was revealed by Galza that King Express is one of Crystalia's four grand guardians (including Kiramaizin, GigantDriller, and an unknown fourth Mecha).
- Jouki is the first Mashin to be piloted by a Jamenshi (Specifically, Steam Locomotive Jamen).