|This article is about a/an mecha in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
The combination between Mashins Hakobu and Oradin, Grateful Phoenix has the power of flight, and therefore rivals King Express Zabyun in speed. Due to Hakobu's experience and power and Oradin's wisdom and Kiramental, the mecha is exceptionally powerful, and wields the Golden Axes (ゴールデンアックス Gōruden Akkusu) formed from its wingtips. The Golden Axes can also combine end-to-end to form the Golden Halberd (ゴールデンハルバード Gōruden Hharubādo). Grateful Phoenix can also fire lasers from its shoulders, and can fly up into outer space.
The mecha's finisher is the Gratefull Prominence (グレイトフルプロミネンス Gureitofuru Purominensu), where Grateful Phoenix charges up the Golden Halberd with blue energy and cleaves the Jamen Beast clean in half before its destruction.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 29
to be added
Mashin Hakobu (魔進ハコブー Mashin Hakobū) is a golden twin-aisle aircraft-themed Mashin. Originally the Gold Kiramai Stone (ゴールドキラメイストーン Gōrudo Kiramei Sutōn) and a former royal aide of King Oradin, Hakobu mentored him during his adolescence, and was vacationing on Earth when Yodonheim invaded Crystalia. Drowned with guilt over not being able to help Oradin, Hakobu remained unwilling to leave his island, and remained in a constant state of depression. Shiguru eventually convinced him by making him cry, much like how Hakobu sympathized with a saddened King Oradin. Hakobu is quite a talker when the chance arises, and in stone form, can manipulate parts of his body as large mandible cutters. As a Mashin, Hakobu can fly at high speeds and perform high-speed aerial acrobatics. Hakobu is the only Mashin capable of accessing the Atamald Sanctuary, a realm where Crystalians and humans live harmoniously. Forms the main body, wings, and mask of Grateful Phoenix.
Appearances: Kiramager Episode 28-29
Mashin Oradin (魔進オラディン Mashin Oradin) is the Sky Kiramai Stone (スカイキラメイストーン Sukai Kiramei Sutōn) phoenix-themed Mashin. Possessing the deceased spirit of King Oradin, Mashin Oradin is essentially the Crystalian ruler reborn in a new body, granting him the ability to fly at high speeds and engulf himself in kiramental energy for ramming attacks. Forms the chestplate and head of Grateful Phoenix.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 29
Mashin Hakobu Cargo Mode
Mashin Hakobu Cargo Mode (魔進ハコブー カーゴモード Mashin Hakobū Kāgo Mōdo) is a special form of Mashin Hakobu. In this form, Hakobu can dock the core 5 Mashin on his back, with Jetter above his nosecone, Fire over his main fuselage, and Mach and Helico nestled in his wings. As Fire takes up the majority of the space available, Shovellow instead docks horizontally, attaching to the base of the Fire Ladder.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes TBA
Behind the Scenes
For Mashin Hakobu, he is voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田徹 Inada Tetsu), who is well known for voicing Highness Duke Org Shuten in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger, Doggie Kruger in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, Hades Warrior God Ifrit in Mahou Sentai Magiranger, and Gachireus in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger. For Mashin Oradin, he is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu), who previously voiced Kivat-bat the 3rd in Kamen Rider Kiva, the eponymous character in Ultraman Ginga, Kamen Rider Ginga in Kamen Rider Zi-O and who also voiced King Oradin, the Kiramager's Equipment, as well as providing the Narration for Kiramager.
- Mashin Hakobu resembles the jet form utilized by Galvatron/Megatron from the Transformers: Superlink/Transformers: Energon anime.
- Mashin Hakobu Cargo Mode bears resemblance to the various mecha jet formations like the Icarus Haken (And by extension, the Hyper Haken) from Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- Hakobu is the second Mashin in the series to have already been granted his form by the time of his debut, the first being Jouki.
- However, he is the first Mashin to be granted his form by King Oradin, rather than Juru.
- Excluding Mashins Jouki and Zabyun (Who are hybrids of vehicles and creatures), Mashin Oradin is the first Mashin to be based on an animal (In this case, a Mythical Beast) rather than a vehicle
- Befitting the fact that Mashin Oradin is named after the Crystalian ruler whose spirit it holds, Grateful Phoenix is colored after a royal officer, particularly those from British Monarchies.
- It was revealed by Galza that Grateful Phoenix is one of Crystalia's four grand guardians, the other three being Kiramaizin, King Express, and GigantDriller).
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager