|This article is about a/an companion/ally who doubles as a mecha vehicle in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Mashin Fire (マシン ファイヤ Mashin Faiya), initially the Red Kiramai Stone (レッドキラメイストーン Reddo Kiramei Sutōn), is Kiramai Red's Fire Truck Mecha.
to be added
A hot-headed sort, Fire is encouraging and daring, and as the most powerful of the core Mashin, is wise as a leader. As seen in the penultimate episode, Fire is extremely attached to his partner, and broke down and went silent at the thought of his death.
As a Mashin, Fire possesses immense strength and carries the Fire Ladder ladder on his back, which can extend to any length he wills. Able to be used as a battering ram or a club, the Fire Ladder also contains a water cannon that can push a Jamen Beast several miles away or be used as a ramp to launch Mach at an opponent. The Fire Ladder also houses a grappling cable, and combined as Kiramaizin or Land Mage, can extend for a thrusting punch known as the Ladder Beyond. Forms the body, right arm, & legs of Kiramaizin and Land Mage. Appearances: Mashin Sentai Kiramager: Episode ZERO, Kiramager Episodes 1-10, Ep. 1.2 Unreleased Cut, Warehouse Release, Start Dash Once Again SP, Kira Talk! The Partner-Loving Mashin, Kira Talk! This Battle is Amazing!!, Mashin Sentai Kiramager: Galza and Carantula Jamental Institute, 11-45
Behind the Scenes
- Mashin Fire is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi), who is best known for his work in Kamen Rider Den-O as Ryutaros. While body-swapped with Juru in episode 19, he is temporarily portrayed by Rio Komiya (小宮 璃央 Komiya Rio).
- Mashin Fire is the first Fire Engine Mecha since GoGo Fire to form any major part of a Giant Robo (Although Trigger Machine Splash was the last fire engine mecha, It only formed a head, chestplate and an arm).
- Coincidentally, both mecha use the word "Fire" as the part of the Mecha's name.
- Mashin Makka name could be a pun between mach (マッハ, mahha), bright red (真っ赤, makka) and fire (火, ka).
- Just like Red Ladder, Mashin Fire can release support Braces for added stability.