|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Marvo the Meanie was an elf/mushroom-like monster with alchemical powers Rito Revolto planned to turn the Ninja Rangers into monsters. Since he had Lord Zedd's staff pointed the wrong way, its energy turned Mr. Wilton, a teacher that switched places with Rocky DeSantos, into a monster instead. Marvo turned all the rangers except Rocky into containers of liquid. Rocky had to turn the rangers back to normal before destroying Marvo because they would stay that way if he didn't. When Marvo was finished off by the Red Ape Ninjazord, he turned back to Mr. Wilton.
Marvo reappeared on Onyx during Andros' visit.
Marvo was seen with the Machine Empire's army.
Marvo somehow managed to survive Zordon's Energy Wave, and was later seen at Onyx Tavern attending the auction of the Pink Quasar Saber.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Marvo, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $305.
- According to the book Alien Encounter in Angel Grove, While Mr. Wilton did not remember much during his time as Marvo, he did say at times he remembers certain moments. Ultimately he was just glad that angel grove had the power rangers or he didn't know what would have happened to him.
- Marvo also resembled as a genie, especially that "meanie" and "genie" somewhat rhymed. But Marvo is more of an alchemical monster, mostly turning people into chemicals.
- Amanojaku - Super Sentai counterpart in Kakuranger. See comparison page.
- Professor Yugami - Super Sentai counterpart in Kakuranger. See comparison page.