|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Mark Wright had several roles in Power Rangers. He was raised in St Heliers and educated at Sacred Heart College, Auckland, Selwyn College, Auckland, and Toi Whakaari. He was a stage actor in Wellington, and his first television appeaarance was as Mick Ryan in Peppermint Twist.
He was raised in St Heliers and educated at Sacred Heart College, Auckland, Selwyn College, Auckland, and Toi Whakaari. He was a stage actor in Wellington, and his first television appearance was as Mick Ryan in Peppermint Twist.
He was the 1994 TV Guide Television Award for Best Performer in an Entertainment Programme and the 1996 TV Guide Best Actor Award.
In 1996, a complaint was made to the New Zealand Advertising Standards Complaints Board about a Redskins advertisement aired on New Zealand television. The advertisement featured Wright dressed in American Indian clothing and assuming an accent. A mock drumbeat featured on the soundtrack. Despite protest from Nestlé New Zealand that the advertisement was inoffensive, the Board upheld the complaint.
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Amphibidor, Bopp-A-Roo, Mr. Ratwell
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Rojobot, White Terrorsaurus/White Terrorsaurus II
- Power Rangers S.P.D. - Rhinix, T-Top, Katana
- Power Rangers Mystic Force - Warmax
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Magmador
- Power Rangers Jungle Fury - General Scorch
- Power Rangers Samurai - Rofer
- Power Rangers Super Samurai - Epoxar
- Power Rangers Megaforce - Rotox
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce - General Argus
- Power Rangers Dino Super Charge - Doomwing, Hookbeard, Screech & Worg
- Power Rangers Ninja Steel - Unidentified Contestant
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel - Deceptron
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers - Clawtron
- Power Rangers Dino Fury - Trawler