|This article is about a/an villain in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku) is the eldest of the Shadow Line leadership and the one who brought up Z. She is the new general armed with the Marchioness Mic Rod (侯爵系マイクロッド Kōshaku-kei Maiku Roddo) who's in charge of overseeing Shadow Towns, a task she delegates to her elite monsters called Keepers. 
to be added
ToQger vs. Kyoryuger
to be added
In 2017, shortly before the ToQgers graduated from elementary school, Marchioness Morc, along with the other former Shadow Line generals, was reincarnated as a limited puppet by Grand Duke Hei, who took command of the Shadow Line after Z was defeated by the ToQgers having been banished by the Emperor of Darkness when he attempted to take the throne. Summoned to fight the ToQgers, this Marchioness Morc fights the future ToQ 5gou from 2025, and is soon enough destroyed by her Tekkyou Claw due to the reincarnated Shadow's limited body.
Like Nero, she is completely loyal to Emperor Z who she raised. Because of her history with the Emperor, she is comfortable with hugging and getting close to him, though she usually ends up knocking him over. She also doesn't hesitate to question Z about his obsession with light.
- ID Number: Moi 50489-27
- Height: 211 cm
- Weight: 208 kg
- Morc's beehive hair, neck piece, and staff seem to be designed after microphones.
Powers and Abilities
- Marchioness Mic Rod (侯爵系マイクロッド Kōshaku-kei Maiku Roddo)
- Keeper Rook (24)
- Keeper Bishop (27)
- Keeper Knight (37)
- Dollhouse Shadow (43)
- Castle Keeper Pawn (44)
Behind the scenes
- Marchioness Morc is voiced by Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko). Her suit actor is Keiko Hashimoto, who previously portrayed DekaYellow in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- Her name is derived the word for "dark" used in the Scandinavian languages, that being Swedish (mörk) and Danish/Norwegian (mørk).
- According to the Toqger Eternal Memories Art Book, her design was inspired by the late drag queen: Divine.