|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
- ―Final words before Death[src]
to be added
His personality is based on a matador.
- Medal Slot Location: Belt Buckle
- Blood Game: None
- Genre: Arena Fighting
- Freighter Mantle (フレータマント Furēta Manto): A red mantle located on Mantle's right arm that can be used to transport targets someplace else.
- Desparda (デスパーダ Desupāda): A rapier that Mantle uses for offense. His main attack with it involves thrusting it multiple times at high speeds at his target.
Powers and Abilities
- Bull Charge: An Attack that Mantle uses to charge into his foes like a bull.
- Combo: Olé! (オーレッ！ Ōre!): A combo move which allows Mantle to use his mantle to transport a target somewhere else.
Behind the Scenes
- Mantle's suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.
- Mantle is voiced by Satoshi Hino (日野 聡 Hino Satoshi), who previously voiced as Shut in Go! Princess Pretty Cure and later voice as Space Ninja Demost in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger vs. Space Squad.
- His motif is of a Matador.
- He resembles Buffalo Nezire from Megaranger, Corrupted Financier Dogoal from Timeranger, Juuzaiann Braidy from Dekaranger, and Elmgaim of the Baku from Goseiger, with hints of Gyuuya from Gekiranger.
- His name comes from the word "mantle".
- As his motif is that of a Matador, unlike other Players and similar to Hunterji and Sumotron, he responds to Naria's Continue by saying "Gracias, Naria" as Gracias means Thank You in Spanish and Matadors are of Spanish origin.
- He is the only Player not to have a Blood Game.
- Part of Mantle's costume was modified to serve as an unidentified Gangler Monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger Number 1: The Troublemaking Phantom Thieves and was combined with Meka's repainted head and parts of Pocane Daniro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.