|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "They'll be here!"
- ―Mantevil's first words.[src]
The first battle with Mantevil in Carter's vision
Mantevil accompanied Olympius in an attack upon downtown Mariner Bay. When the Lightspeed Rangers came (with the Red Ranger being absent as he is testing out the Mobile Armored Vehicle), Olympius summons an army of Batlings to take on the Rangers. The Rangers were quickly outmatched and tried to use the Rescue Bird, but Olympius caught it. Mantevil then blasts the Rangers and Olympius blasted them with their own Rescue Bird, wounding them completely, Afterwards, both Olympius and Mantevil prepare to make the final strike on the four Rangers.
The second and real battle with Mantevil
The Rangers (with the exception of the Red Ranger as he is testing the new Mobile Armored Vehicle) did battle with both Olympius and Mantevil, but they were quickly outmatched, so they summoned the Rescue Bird. However, Olympius caught it and right before he could fire the Rescue Bird at the Rangers, the Red Ranger came to the rescue in the Mobile Armored Vehicle. Mantevil tried to run away, but he gets destroyed by a blast from the Red Ranger's Mobile Armor Vehicle. Jinxer then revived and enlarged the monster. The Rangers summon the Omega Megazord to battle Mantevil, but it was quickly outmatched. Then, they summoned the Lightspeed Solarzord and the Supertrain Megazord to aid the Omega Megazord in battle. With the combined powers of the three Megazords, the Rangers were finally able to destroy Mantevil.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Lasers: Mantevil can fire yellow energy lasers from his hands.
- Strength: Mantevil is one of the stronger monsters, powerful enough to best four Rescue Rangers in battle. When he grew giant, it took the power of three Megazords to bring him down for good.
- Durability: Mantevil has thick skin that is unaffected by the Omega Megazord's staff.
to be added
- Claws: Mantevil has clawed hands for combat.
- Mantis Scythe: When he gets enlarged by Jinxer, he somehow gets a large scythe for an aid in combat.
- Energy Blast: From his scythe, Mantevel can fire a blast of light orange colored energy at the enemy.
Behind the Scenes
- Mantevil is voiced by Michael McConnohie.
to be added
to be added
- Mantevil's name comes from the words Pray-Mantis and Evil.
- Mantevil is the first and only monster to be faced by three Megazords.
- Mantevil is the second monster to get fought a total of three times, the first being Trifire.
- Mantevil is the second monster to be based on an insect, the first being Thunderclaw.
- The reason Mantevil was immune to the Omega Lance's double slash was because his counterpart had possession of the Infinity Card (having previously belonged to an unadapted monster named Endurance Psyma Beast Garubaria), which granted him information to the Megazord's finisher and therefore he was completely protected against it. His destruction by the Lightspeed Solarzord and Supertrain Megazord was also why they were useless against Infinitor.