|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- "HA HA HA HA HA! The real Master Org died 3000 years ago and is NEVER COMING BACK! Which makes me, Mandilok, the most powerful Org alive!"
- ―Mandilok's first words when confronting the false Master Org alongside Toxica and Jindrax. Mandilok has two voices so two different quotes are used with the female voice going first.[src]
- "Have a nice travel!"
- ―Mandilok to Dr. Viktor Adler before killing him to his falldown and before the real Master Org's rebirth.[src]
Mandilok was a mouth-themed General Org and the leader of the General Orgs. His name was a pun on mandibles and he had dozens of mouths all over his body. Mandilok had both male and female voices, and an appetite that could not be satisfied (similar to Pudgy Pig, Ravenator and the later Grinataur).
Mandilok was revived by Jindrax and Toxica, who had fled from Viktor Adler (who had disguised himself as Master Org all along) and had been searching for an ally. He then confronted Adler who had recently lost his powers and threw him off a cliff, which apparently killed him (but also reawakened the real Master Org that Adler possessed inside).
Mandilok then accompanied Jindrax and Toxica back to the Nexus and assumed command over the Org forces where he even freed Artilla & Helicos. Jindrax and Toxica soon found that their importance had diminished with Mandilok around, and they were reduced to mere servants while Mandilok delighted in treating the Duke Orgs like dirt.
During his time in charge, Mandilok managed to turn Animus against the Rangers, which resulted in their Wildzords being confiscated. However, he was unable to follow through on this, and the Rangers later had their Zords returned to them.
Mandilok was furious that he had been so close to victory only to lose, and laid the blame directly on Jindrax and Toxica rather than himself. When another Duke Org named Onikage arrived, Mandilok threw his full support behind the newcomer and was pleased when he took the initiative and kidnapped Princess Shayla. However, it soon turned out that Onikage was actually working for the newly revived Master Org, who had been in hiding, planning his return. After Master Org's sudden appearance, Mandilok was outraged that Adler had survived and continued to mock him as an Org with another fake horn. However, after attempting to severe Adler's horn, Mandilok's disgust soon turned to shock when it became clear that the horn was real and that Master Org had indeed returned. Regardless, Mandilok refused to bow to Master Org and attempted to kill him to prove that he was the strongest Org, and not the master. This only ended in Master Org exacting revenge for Adler's death; he proceeded to execute Mandilok with a single, but brutally powerful blast which finished the General Org in one hit, destroying him.
- "Nexus Blade Evil Slash!"
- ―Mandilok calling upon the Nexus Blade's finisher. This was said in two parts, by his upper mouth and then his second.[src]
Mandilok was soon revived by Master Org, however, to guard the Nexus during the Org Heart ceremony. Mandilok, who was now completely loyal to Master Org, fought the Rangers alongside Retinax and Nayzor. Along with the other two General Orgs, he was defeated again when the Rangers used the Jungle Blaster's Savage Blast to overcome the Nexus Blade's Evil Slash, blasting the three Orgs into oblivion. Although Mandilok was gone, some elements of his body (most notably the mouth on his chest) reappeared as part of Master Org's ultimate body.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: In the episode "Homecoming," Mandilok was strong enough to block Cole's Crystal Saber and Merrick's Lunar Cue with his bare hands as well as throw Dr. Viktor Adler off a cliff with ease.
- Sight: Other than the eyes on his chest, Mandilok can see although he lacks eyes on his face.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Mandilok was able to match Merrick in hand to hand combat with ease.
- Laser Breath: Mandilok can spew out yellow lasers from his main mouth.
- Resurrection: Mandilok's laser breath was able to revive Artilla and Helicos.
- Lightning Breath: Mandilok can also spew out blue lightning from his main mouth.
- Chest Fire Breath: Mandilok can spew out a massive wave of fire from his chest-mouth in a fashion strangely similar to Locomotive Org.
- Tractor Beam: As shown in the episode "Homecoming," Mandilok can fire blue lightning-like tractor beams from his hands that can wrap around a Ranger and throw them around which he did to Cole.
- Lightning Beam: Mandilok's tractor beams can do damage to anything similar to a regular lightning beam.
- Enhanced Smell: Mandilok possesses a high sense of smell that allows him sniff out anything from a far distance.
- Power Enhancement: Mandilok was able to enhance the Flute Org's powers by drawing energy from Jindrax and Toxica's horns.
- Energy Orbs: Mandilok can fire orange and yellow energy balls from his hands. These could have supposedly killed off Princess Shayla and Kite but Merrick deflected them with his Lunar Cue.
- Teleportation: Mandilok can teleport himself at will.
- Knife and Fork Staff: Similar to Pudgy Pig, Mandilok used a giant knife and fork that can fuse into a staff-like weapon.
- Energy Redirection: Mandilok can catch energy attacks either with his knife or fork and throw them back at the opponents.
- Nexus Blade Formation: These weapons were used in the formation of the Nexus Blade.
Mandilok's upper, main face has a "female-sounding" voice, voiced by Barbara Goodson (who also voiced characters such as Rita Repulsa, Orbus, Prince Sprocket and Somnibot). The lower face with a "male sounding" voice is voiced by Ezra Weisz (who also voiced characters such as Leaky Faucet). The male head is the one to speak the most often.
- Mandilok is both Ezra Weisz and Barbara Goodson's final role in the franchise since they either left or was laid off when Disney bought out Power Rangers.
- Surprisingly, Highness Duke Org Rasetsu's bigender nature was actually kept in Wild Force.
- Mandilok is the only one of the three main General Orgs never to grow to giant size (though Necronomica, Toxica's General form, also never grows to giant size).
- Mandilok is mouth (speech and taste)-themed.
- Power Rangers Wild Force