|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
When a monster threatens Summer Cove, the Ninja Steel Rangers tap into the power of a brand new Megazord!
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red Ranger)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue Ranger)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White Ranger)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink Ranger)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold Ranger)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent
- Caleb Bendit - Monty
- Byron Coll - Redbot (voice)
- Jodie Rimmer - Jackie Thompson
- Markus Johnson - Aaron Foster
- Jacque Drew - Madame Odius (voice)
- Campbell Cooley - Cosmo Royale (voice)
- Marissa Stott - Badonna (voice)
- Adrian Smith - Doomwave (voice)
- Ross Anderson - Captain Stan
- Ninja Steel Red - Red Ninja (Steel Slash), Robo Red Zord, Super Ninja Steel Mode, Sub Surfer Zord
- Ninja Steel Blue - Dragon Zord, Super Ninja Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Yellow - Nitro Zord, Super Ninja Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel White - Kodiak Zord, Super Ninja Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Pink - Zoom Zord, Super Ninja Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Gold - Storm (Tornado Slash), Super Ninja Steel Mode
- The creation of the Subsurfer star is not fully explained as a vison of it is not shown to the audience
- Doomwave's tsunami machine malfunctioned because it collided with the dive-a-drone's net. This actually doesn't make any sense, considering that the underwater tsunami machine was made to be underwater. The fact that it short circuited over a fish net is not logical.
- This entire episode's plot is an error within itself, as Madame Odius and Doomwave's plan is very flawed. If they wipe Summer Cove out with a tsunami, then the Power Stars would be lost, making it harder and practically impossible for them to find.
- It also doesn't help that since Ninja Steel first aired, the only objective of the Galaxy Warriors competition was to get the Power Stars from the rangers, not harm the Earth. Harming the Earth only played a small part in their plans. This episode failed to convey that.
- Brody did not morph into the Lion Fire Mode and use the Lion Fire Megazord. This is due to the fact that this episode is mainly based off Ninninger episode 17, before the Lion Fire Mode and Lion Fire Megazord first appear.
- As of this episode, Calvin is the only ranger who's parents have never appeared in an episode as:
- Dane Ramero (Brody and Levi's dad) debuted in Return Of The Prism.
- Preston's dad debuted in The Ranger Ribbon.
- Sarah's mom debuted in Helping Hand.
- Haley's dad was introduced in this episode.
- Also in this episode, it seems all the rangers either lost a parent (Preston), or their parents divorced
- This makes Preston a lot like Justin Stewart, the first Blue ranger to not have been apart of the MMPR team, as he is stuck in a "Cat's in the Cradle" situation
- Vierra has lost both of her parents as she is Queen of the Lion Galaxy
- This would make Mick the only character who is known to have both parents to be still alive
- This is the first time the parents of rangers date
- They are also a mixed race couple, like the ranger relationship in this series
- The dating aspect could be following the two previous episodes as all 3 aired around Valentine's Day.
- When the Sub Surfer Ninja Steel Megazord defeated Doomwave, the Power Rangers theme performed by ????? was played.
- Shinobi 17: Good Bye, StarNinger! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage)