|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Ganglers, Magooda Pone have the special ability to disguise himself as a hitman to hunt for treasures.
- Mag Mag Force: Magooda Pone can fire red and blue colored lighting beams from his crest that can create magnetic forces between people and stick them together, as shown when he stuck Kairi Yano and Keiichiro Asaka together, they will remain stuck until Magooda is destoryed.
- Blossom Escape: Due to a blade like Lupin collection equipped his safe, Magooda can make use his feet to spawn blossoms to let him escape
- P-Gun Blaster: Magooda Pone is armed with a P-Gun like blaster in combat and it his primary weapon.
- Height: ??? cm
- Weight: ??? kg
- Criminal Record: Bank robbery
- Lupin Collection: Blade like Lupin collection
- Gangler Safe Location: Lower left leg
- Password: 8-1-1
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- According to his designer, Masato Hisa. His animal theme is based on the Japanese raccoon dog like his recolor Wilson and therefore likely shares the same possible prehistoric basis of Nyctereutes sinensis
- His second name comes from a "pon poko" - the sound of tanuki (Japanese raccoon dogs) drumming their own bellies as a form of Tanuki-bayashi.
- Magooda Pone is the second Gangler Monster to have human form not to be shown on screen (albeit it did appear in a photograph).
- His costume was reconstructed out of Wilson's.
- His collection piece is based on the Mechanical Blade Kiba from Seijuu Sentai Gingaman .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.