|This article is about a/an villain in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "No way! How can I lose?!"
- ―Machine Empress Trange Star's final words before her death.[src]
Machine Empress Trange Star (キカイ女帝トランジー・スター Kikai Jotei Toranjī Sutā) is an alternate girly version of Escape who serves as the boss of Machine Empire Mechalius, an organization bent on enslaving the human race. She serves as the main antagonist of the Dōbutsu Sentai Go-Busters and was defeated in the "episode 49".
She first appears near the start of the school year, beginning her attack on humanity with a small army of monsters and foot soldiers. After three of her monsters are destroyed, she orders her minion Maintanloader to inject her monster Shoveloader with "Bikkuri Oil", reviving and enlarging him.
After a lot of "episodes", she appears in her final battle, standing against the full team of Go-busters, who are charging up their Animal Bazooka. They fire, resulting in her destruction.
- To be added
- Trange Star is played by Ayame Misaki, who also played Escape in the main series.
- Trange Star is similar to the cyborg form of Queen Hedrian of Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan as a leader of Machine Empire Black Magma; however her position as a humanoid machine is closer to that of Shibolena from Denji Sentai Megaranger and Metal Alice of the Agent from Tensou Sentai Goseiger. Her design also uses elements of Agent Abrella of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- Her name is a pun on the word transistor.
- Due to her blatantly Japanese appearance, Trange Star was never adapted into Power Rangers Beast Morphers.