|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "Come to papa! Lord Litter upon being grown."
- ―Spirit of the Woods
- "Over here! Lord Litter reacting to the Rescuezords showed up and his final words before his destruction."
- ―Spirit of the Woods
Lord Litter is a litter monster who served as the main antagonist of the episode "Spirit of the Woods.
Lord Litter first appeared when Divatox examined him after she discovered T.J. was in the woods alone. She gave him the assignment of destroying him whilst the others weren't around. Litter first followed T.J. around as a tiny screwed up newspaper before turning into his true form upon being discovered. He attacked T.J. and Erutan, the boy of nature itself, by blowing a fierce wind on him. T.J. fought the monster but lost in a hand to hand battle although he evened the odds with his Auto Blaster. The monster got back up and T.J. ended up getting barried in garbage. Erutan was able to stop the attack by firing him back to the Space Base, angry at the fact that anyone would try to trash the forest. Litter received ridicule from Divatox but, when he mentioned Erutan's control of wind, she was excited by what this could do for her and ordered him to capture the brat, Later, Lord Litter later returned to the woods with Elgar and Piranhatrons, in an attempt to capture the boy for Divatox's own plans. Erutan was ensnared in a net, and T.J. took on the bad guys. Soon the others joined the battle and freed Erutan. After the Piranhatrons were bashed around for a bit, the monster trapped the five inside big garbage cans, which the Rangers initially couldn't break free of. Then, when it looked like Lord Litter was about to finish off the Rangers, Erutan, brought down lightning from the sky which struck and temporarily paralyzed Lord Litter. Unfortunately, that move greatly weakened Erutan, and his life force began to slip away. The Rangers freed themselves from the trash cans and took Lord Litter down with the Turbine Laser but Divatox made him grow giant. T.J. saw Erutan and realized that he needed to help him. He volunteered to stay behind while asking the others to take the monster on by themselves. The other four Rangers destroyed Lord Litter with the Rescuezords with Artillery Power.
- His name, "Lord Litter", sounds similar to "Love Letter", which is the theme of his original Super Sentai counterpart in Carranger.
- They changed this because his original Japanese counterpart spent a lot of time around the Japanese woman Beauty Zonnette which is why the theme change occured.
- The shots of Lord Litter being shot by the Artillery Power erased White Racer's Catzord from the footage as that would have made no sense.
Template:SSMushroom Nezire (the monster in the episode Spirit of the Woods borrowed ideas from)