|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- ""Hello Tommy Oliver.""
- ―Draven's first words upon ambushing Tommy at his home.[src]
- "Do you know what time it is?"
- ―When being gigantified[src]
- ―Lord Draven when finding his own Mega Arrow flying at him and his final words before his death.[src]
Lord Draven was the main antagonist of the special episode "Dimensions in Danger" in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel, who wanted to destroy the multiverse. In order to achieve his goal, he had to kidnap Power Rangers throughout the multiverse and has an army of Robo Rangers.
Lord Draven has made contact with Madame Odius from his home universe, the Antiverse and teamed up with her to take over all realities. He promised to Odius that he would let her rule the prime world while he would rule the other ones.
He was given the resources by Odius to capture the rangers from different parts of the universes and clone them into his army of Robo Rangers. He captured Tommy Oliver to make his first Robo Ranger to command.
Odius then enchanted his arrows into Mega Arrows to complete his conquest and the fake Tommy has already helped capture several known Power Rangers from the prime reality such as MMPR Red, Turbo Pink, Space Blue, Dino Thunder White, Samurai Gold, and Megaforce Yellow.
Despite the real Tommy escaping and shutting down the Robo Ranger factory, Draven already has enough Robo Rangers to take over the three worlds. He then tasked fake Tommy to hide the Mega Arrows somewhere until they are needed. He launched the first Mega Arrow into the sky.
As the Ninja Steel Rangers, Wesley, Gemma, and Koda find the real Tommy, Draven has set his Basher Bots to guard his fortess. When he finds out that the Ninja Steel Rangers had invaded his lair, he fought them personally and nearly beat them. The Robo Ranger army then arrived to aid Draven and fired on the Ninja Steel Rangers to reclaim the box of Mega Arrows that were stolen. Draven then launched the second Mega Arrow and all hope seemed lost, until Tommy, Wes, Koda, and Gemma had freed the other rangers from captivity and got back together with the Ninja Steel Rangers to confront Draven and his Ranger Army.
After the Ninja Steel Rangers and Legendary Rangers destroyed his army, he took the last Mega Arrow with him to begin his final phase. Odius fired the Gigantify Laser on Draven to make him giant so that he would be able to fire the Mega Arrow without significant interference.Just before the arrow could touch the barrier, Tommy morphed into MMPR White Ranger and summoned the White Ninja Falconzord to relaunch the last arrow back into Draven's chest while the remaining Rangers repeatly shot him, finishing off the interdimensional tyrant once and for all.
He is a cruel tyrant that wants to cause death and destruction wherever he goes. Unlike most villains, he wants to kill or enslave all the Power Rangers that ever existed. He is also callous, pitiless, and obsessive, as he is determined to make his mark on the world and beyond. Abusive and manipulative, he controls his army through mind control and fear, and makes certain that anyone who dares stand in his way either ends up dead or forced into a slave.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Lord Dravon is one of the stronger enemies of Super Ninja Steel, being able to knock out and capture seven Rangers as well as easily overpower Brody and the other Rangers despite being heavily outnumbered.
- Durability: Dravon has what appears to be samurai armor on that was thick enough that, when gigantified, the massive barrage from the Ranger's sidearms merely knocked him back a few places.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Lord Draven is an amazing hand to hand combatant, being able to match Brody in single combat and overwhelm all six Rangers when fighting them simaltaniously.
- Spy: Lord Draven is a very sly and sneaky individual, being able to sneak up on and knock out Tommy without being detected until it was too late. He presumably did the same with the other Rangers.
- Master Bowman: Lord Draven is an extremely accurate and skilled bowman, being able to unleash a barrage of arrows onto the Rangers from a very distant rooftop.
- Agility: Lord Draven is one of the more agile enemies the Ninja Steel Rangers faced, being able to stream from rooftop to rooftop when dueling Brody.
- Force Field: Lord Draven can project a force field to protect himself. It was strong enough to block a variation of the Five Ranger Ninja Strike Steel Slash that involved Levi as well.
- Bow: Lord Draven has a large Japanese battle bow that is not only a ranged weapon but also a melee weapon.
- Arrow Barrage: Lord Draven can pull back the string of his bow so, when released, it will unleash a massive barrage of energy arrows to strike the enemies. This caused enormous explosions but did not stop the Rangers.
- Energy Empowerment: Draven can charge up his bow with purple energy and unleash a massive horizontal energy slash that is purple but with a dark purple streak through the middle. This wiped out all six Rangers.
- Cloning Machines: Machines that encase and copy the captured Rangers to produce the Robo Rangers.
- Robo Rangers: An army of copied robot replicas of Power Rangers that he has kidnapped. Their technology was given by Madame Odius.
- Mega Arrows: Specially magic arrows casted by Madame Odius, allowing him to break the dimensional barriers to send out his robot army to invade the three dimensions.
Behind the Scenes
- His insignia was first teased on one of the promo images before Super Ninja Steel had aired.
- He is similarly named to Lord Drakkon from the Shattered Grid storyline of Boom! Studios' Power Rangers comicbook series, he shares his modus operandi of destroying Power Rangers throughout space and time. Even going as far as creating mass produced soldiers from stealing Power Rangers as well albeit in Draven's case, robotic.
- Drakkon is also more monstrous than him as he was a fallen Ranger, and wants to get his revenge by killing his fellow Rangers across space and time.
- Draven is the second anniversary teamup villain to have a Sentai counterpart. The Machine Empire generals and Thrax were American-original villains.
- Draven's appearance (mostly his face) bares a resemblance to DC Villain Harvey Dent, Two Face.
- His Fortress resembles Kibaoni Castle, the base of the Kibaoni Army Corps in Ninninger.
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, he is a direct part of the main villains, rather than just teaming up, with them.
- He is the third villain whose counterpart is in a sentai summer movie, the previous two being General Gut and Badussa.
- Since he is also one of the main antagonists in Ninninger's return special, this also makes him the second monster from a V-Cinema returns special, after Trickster.
- It is unknown why his origin and goals are changed aside from tying him to the Power Rangers that teamed up with the Ninja Steel Rangers. In Sentai, his goal was to find what is ultimately OtomoNin Dinomaru, the only OtomoNin that doesn't get used for Power Rangers.