|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- ""You'll pay for this, Duke Org.""
- ―Locomotive Org after being enlarged and before trying to crush him underfood.[src]
The Final Org Created Locomotive Org was born in a train station and he took the form of a Steam Locomotive. He attacked Turtle Cove. He confronts the Wild Force Rangers in a train yard when they came looking for him after Merrick sensed how strong he is. The Rangers morphed and they took on the final Org (with Jindrax watching on and waiting for them to use the Jungle Blaster so he can use it to save Toxica), however, none of the Rangers' weapons had any affect on him and Locomotive Org made a beat down on all six of the Rangers with his shear power, not even the Red Ranger's Falcon Summoner Archer Mode can defeat this Org. Locomotive Org was about to finish them off until Jindrax appears and (much to both the Org and Rangers confusion) attacks the Locomotive Org. He then holds Locomotive Org down and encourages the Rangers to destroy it with their Jungle Blaster's Savage Blast so he could use the power to save Toxica which they oblige.
However, Jindrax enlarges the monster with Toxica's staff and the Rangers summon the Wildzords to form the Wild Force Megazord#Sword and Shield Mode and the Wolf Ranger summons his Wildzords to form the Predazord. They took on the Org, unfortunately none of the Megazords weapons had any effect on him and the Locomotive Org was still too powerful. He took out the Wild Force Megazord with his Fire Breath, badly wounding the Red Lion, Yellow Eagle, Blue Shark, White Tiger and Elephant Wildzords, so the Rangers then summon the Gorilla, Black and Polar Bear, Armadillo and Rhino Wildzords to form the Kongazord Striker. While the Kongazord was evenly matched, it's Final Strike had no effect on the Org, and the Predazord's Gater Staff had no effect on the Org either. The Org took the Gater Staff and used it against the Zords, but it was rescued by the Kongazord Striker Spear Mode. The Org still made a beat down on both Zords and then took out both the Kongazord and the Predazord with his Fire Wave attack, leaving the Gorilla, Black Bear, Polar Bear, Giraffe, Alligator, Rhino and Armadillo Wildzords badly injured.
The Rangers were in big trouble, but luckily the Black Ranger said that the Black Bison Wildzord is feeling fine and that he wants to keep on fighting. With only one option left, the Rangers summon the Falcon Zord and combined the Falcon, Hammer Head Shark Wildzord|Hammer Head Shark, Wolf Wildzord|Wolf, and Bison Wildzords to form a brand new Megazord combination, the Isis Megazord Predator Mode. As much as he tries, Locomotive Org was no match for the new Megazord and is destroyed once and for all by the Wings of Animaria attack.
Personality wise, Locomotive Org acts much like a conductor, but he is ruthless, supremely arrogant to believe that he is "indestructible" and will not stop at nothing to take out the Wild Force Power Rangers, but he (like most of the other Orgs from the show) is shown to be quite loyal to the Duke Orgs (mainly Jindrax, as Toxica was not here at that time). However, he is shown to be very vengeful as he tried to crush Jindrax under his foot when enlarged for aiding the Rangers in his death.
Powers And Abilities
Being the final monster-type Org of Power Rangers Wild Force, Locomotive Org is one of the strongest and most powerful Orgs in the series (along with other Orgs such as Quadra Org and the Mut-Orgs). He possesses far greater strength then any Orgs combined, he could be even more powerful then an Org General, as the Red Ranger's Falcon Summoner Archer Mode was the weapon that is powerful enough to take out the super powered Nayzor in just one hit, but was useless against Locomotive Org. Even Merrick said that the wind told him that the Org is stronger then the past Orgs. It took the strongest of Megazord combinations to bring down Locomotive Org for good.
- Strength: Locomotive Org is a very strong Org, being able to overpower all six Rangers in battle, being able to push a car with little to no effort, and send Cole flying through the air with a single punch to the stomach as well as send the Falcon Summoner's finishing attack right back at them. When giant, he was strong enough to deflect the Kongazord Striker's Final Strike and stop the Revolver Phantom with just one hand.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: In addition to his incredible strength, Locomotive Org is also a skilled fighter, being able to take on all six Rangers with ease.
- Durability: Locomotive Org has very durable armor and can withstand many punishments with out getting a scratch, none of the Rangers weapons had any effect on him, even the Megazords' weapons didn't even make a scratch on him. A strike from all five Rangers were shrugged off and he was completely immune to the Blue Shark Fighting Fins' Surging Slice and the Red Lion Fang's Blazing Fire attacks. When giant, even the Gator Staff and Elephant Sword were completely shrugged off despite both combining thier strength and attacking him on both his front and back. The only things that could penetrate his thick body were the Jungle Blaster's Savage Blast and the Isis Megazord Predator Mode's Wings of Animaria attack.
- Train Rush-Locomotive Org can empower himself with orange-yellow energy and ram through his enemies with immense force which he did to the Kongazord Striker Spear and the Predazord.
- Reflection: Locomotive Org can reflect an energy-based attack back at the enemy with a swap of his hand. He did this with the Falcon Summoner Archer Mode's energy arrow.
- Fire Breath: Locomotive Org can spew out flames from his furnace-like mouth, these flames are very strong, being able to bring down six Rangers in a row and knock Merrick out of the air as well as take out the Wild Force Megazord Sword and Shield Mode just in one hit.
- Mouth Fireballs: Locomotive Org can also launch out a barrage of small put very powerful fireballs from his furnace-like mouth.
- Mouth Fire Wave: Locomotive Org can also spew out a wave of fire from his furnace-like mouth as well. This attack covers a wide area and is powerful enough to take out both the Kongazord and Predazord in just one hit.
- Head Steam Blast: Locomotive Org can let out steam from the sides of his head strong/hot enough to push back the Wild Force Megazord Sword and Shield Mode and the Predazord with one blast.
- Train Empowerment: Locomotive Org can power himself up by chugging his road arms to increase his strength. At full power, he proved to be nearly invincible.
- Claws: Locomotive Org has clawed hands which can aid him in combat.
- Train Coupling Rod Arm Gallants: Locomotive Org possesses train coupling rods on both of his arms that can act like shields to block his enemies' attacks, or as a mean of combat.
- The Predazord's Gator Staff: When enlarged, he took the Gator Staff from the Predazord and used it against the Wild Force Megazord. He discarded it after being stabbed in the back by the Kongazord Striker Spear.
Behind The Scenes
- Locomotive Org is voiced by Michael Sorich whose voice makes him sound very similar to Squatt, his very first role in the franchise, but with a deeper voice.
- Locomotive Org is also his final role in the franchise until Disney took over fully and he either quit or was shelved.
- Locomotive Org arms look like train coupling rods, and occasionally he will move his arms in a fashion similar to that of a train moving it's wheels, considering that he is based off of a train himself, it makes sense.
- Locomotive Org is the first and only Org to be fought by the Isis Megazord Predator Mode.
- Locomotive Org is the final monster of the Post-Zordon Era.