Ninja Steel Gold Ranger
|"Rhythm of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Gold!"
|―Ninja Steel Gold's roll call
|"Yehaw! Let's get this party started!"
|―Levi's pre-battle catchphrase.
Aiden Romero, better known under his stage name Levi Weston, was Ninja Steel Gold, the Gold Ranger as well as the Sixth Ranger of the Ninja Steel Rangers.
Levi’s birth name was Aiden Romero, the oldest son of Dane Romero. Aiden is first seen inside of the Romero's house and his father Dane tells him to keep the Ninja Steel safe while he runs outside to save Brody from Galvanax, Ripcon and Madame Odius. Though Aiden managed to escape from Galvanax's crew, his father suddenly disappeared after splitting the Ninja Star into six shards, and Brody was captured to forcefully work as Galvanax's slave. Thus, Aiden remained on Earth and stayed with his aunt to have a normal life. TV STORY-Return of the Prism
He developed an interest in country music which his dad use to teach him and Brody such as their signature Romero family song, and becomes a famous singer for 10 years, under his stage name and an alias he created known as Levi Weston, in order to hide himself from Galvanax. However due to his 10 years of music career, he dropped out of high school. The Ninja Prism comes to him to give him the Gold Power Star, but he almost immediately gets kidnapped by Madame Odious and has his memory wiped, while having his memories being used by his cyborg imposter. TV STORY-Gold Rush TV STORY-Family Fusion
After the Ninja Nexus Prism flew away from Brody, Sarah, and Preston, it sought out Levi, who was on sabbatical working on a new album. Levi pulled out the Gold Power Star only to be immediately kidnapped by Madame Odious and brought to a secret room in the Warrior Dome, with his memory as Aiden being stolen into a robot's body to disguise itself as an impostor, leaving an amnesiac Levi with his more recent memories. He spent an unspecified amount of time hooked up to a machine that took his original identity's memories before the Astro Zord autonomously rescued Levi who recovered his Power Star and morphed to escape. TV STORY-Hack Attack
Levi went into battle against various unseen monsters sent by Madame Odious to recover him, always vanishing before the other Rangers could find him. In an attempt to hide, Levi stashed the Gold Ninja Power Star in his manager Tom's briefcase. This resulted in Tom's kidnapping at the hands of Ripcon, who sought to steal the Gold Power Star and discover the identity of a traitor aboard the Warrior Dome. The core five Rangers attempted to rescue Tom only to be captured themselves. Levi arrived and recovered the Gold Power Star, rescuing the other Rangers while Tom got away and revealing his identity to them. Levi was brought to the Ninja Rangers' base where he revealed his story and received a Power Star and his Bull Zord Star from Mick. TV STORY-Gold Rush Levi had plans to go on a world tour, but at his first concert an earthquake caused by a monster made the whole stadium collapse. He decided that for now, the world needed the Gold Ranger instead of Levi Weston. TV STORY-Rocking and Rolling
Levi stands by as Brody meets his brother Aiden, but after initial niceties, it feels like he's a bit of a showoff. Eventually, Aiden and Levi outright come to blows when Levi catches him trying to steal the Ninja Steel. "Aiden" is defeated, revealed to be a cyborg. During "Aiden"’s destruction, the green fog comes from his cybernetic head somehow transfers to Levi’s head, and Levi was briefly weakened upon receiving a strange familiar vision from that robotic imposter.
After the battle, Brody performed the song he was meant to play with "Aiden" alone. Levi, experiences sensations that relate to having his memories return, only to hear Brody, and knowing the song. He realizes he's truly Aiden, and he and Brody reunite onstage as brothers. Even after regaining Aiden memories by destroying his cyborg imposter and remembers the Romero’s family song thanks to Brody in 10 years later, Aiden still goes by using his Levi Weston stage name as his current public name, under suggestion of Preston to avoid identity crisis to the public between him and his imposter, in which the Rangers including Levi agree. TV STORY-Family Fusion Levi would then go to help the Ninja Steel Rangers defeat Galvanax, Madame Odius and even Sledge.
Levi eventually continues his musician career years later as some posters for one of his concerts was seen in the background while the Grid Battleforce Rangers fight against some Tronics. TV STORY-Boxed In
The song heard from the cleaner's headphones sounds to be one of Levi Weston's songs. TV STORY-Crunch Time
When the Rafkonian Ranger Zayto from the Dino Fury Rangers reads the Ninja Nexus Prism's mind, he sees visions of multiples Rangers from the past, including one of Levi getting his Gold Ninja Power Star. TV STORY-Unexpected Guest
Solon, one of the Dino Fury Ranger's allies, is later revealed to be a fan of Levi's music. TV STORY-Phoning Home
First encounter and battle with drakkon
When events set into motion by Lord Drakkon caused the timeline to split into pocket universe, each anchored on a powerset, the Ninja Rangers were split off into their own pocket universe. Like the rest of the Rangers, In the base Levi listening to the nightmare that his brother Brody and the other Ninja Steel Rangers they had,
the other Ninja Steel Rangers arrive and Aiden angrily tells Drakkon to get away from his brother. Mick and Dane help carry Brody to safety, who is in shock from losing his powers and the Ninja Nexus Prism not able to re-create his star. The Ninja Steel team in their Rangers forms Defeated the rest of the Mastodon Sentries,Sabertooth Sentries,Blue Samurai Sentries and successfully manage to fend Lord Drakkon off and overwhelm him using teamwork (and the added bonus of Brody already taking out a majority of the Ranger Sentries gives them the edge), later, Mick has fixed Brody’s Ninja Power Star and Morpher. Brody thanks him and his team and realized that he has nothing to fear as there is no obstacle they cannot overcome as a team working together. COMIC STORY- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2018 Annual
The Ninja Rangers were split off into their own pocket universe. Ninja Steel Gold Ranger eventually received Zordon's call through the Morphin Grid and was among numerous Rangers who rallied to his pocket dimension led by the Quantum Ranger for the last stand against Lord Drakkon, reunited in the Command Center. COMIC STORY- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Boom! Studios) Issue 29
Battle in the moon
Levi along with the other Rangers their morphers are upgrade by Doctor K , he prepared among other Rangers to teleported in the moon of world of coinless for the fight against Lord Drakkon against his Ranger Sentries,led by Jason Lee Scott,He was latter seen in the last battle against Lord Drakkon's Forces, fighting alongside others Gold Rangers against Jungle Fury Rhino Sentries, unexpectedly Lord Drakkon himself attacks him with his sword, taking away his powers,Levi is seen briefly in a Tommy Oliver's vision when an alternate Kimberly thrown a green chaos crystal thrown at him. COMIC STORY- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Finale Issue 1,
Levi's timeline was later restored by the Mighty Morphin Rangers after they defeated Drakkon.
The moment when Levi as Gold ninja Steel Ranger is seen again killed by Lord Drakkon in Jason's flashback and vision to the battle on the Moon of Shattered Grid. COMIC STORY- Go Go Power Rangers Issue 25
Levi is calm and very charismatic and is also a kind and thoughtful man. He remained on Earth living with his aunt when his father disappeared. He is a gifted musician, as he is passionate about country music. Despite being famous, he is humble enough to be sick of being treated like he's someone special all the time. He likes having normal friends. When Brody finds him, Levi is on tour and has trouble deciding to leave his passion to become a Ranger. Also, despite not remembering Brody as his little brother at the time, Levi felt a connection to him as when he hired him to be his bodyguard and instantly, although unknowingly at the time, reconnected with each other. However, by the time Levi regains his original memories as Aiden, he remembers that family is the most important element of the world, which his and Brody's father Dane use to teach them.
- Ninja Lightning Attack-A move where Levi switches his Storm Star to Lightning Mode and spins it to blast lightning from the Rockstorm Guitar and fry his enemies.
- Ninja Tornado Attack-A move where Levi switches his Storm Star to Tornado Mode and spins it to fling a tornado from the tip of his Rockstorm Guitar.
- Tornado Slashes Final Attack-Levi's signature finisher where he switches his Storm Star to Tornado Mode and spins it but this time generates a massive energy cyclone around him. Racing at the monster, he engulfs them in it before repeatedly energy slashing him with the Rockstorm Guitar with lethal effects.
- Ninja Lightning Strike Final Attack-A stronger varient of the Ninja Lightning Attack used to finish off monsters by blasting them with a super-powerful blast of lightning. However, it was only used once in conjunction with Preston's Blue Tornado Strike to kill Toxitea.
Appearances: NS Episodes 7-22, SNS Episodes 1-4, 6-22
When combined into the Megazord, the Rangers need to access Ninja Master Mode in order to operate it. Using the Ninja Master Mode Star, the Gold Ranger can access the Ninja Master Blade to perform attacks with the Bull Rider Megazord. Without it the Megazord is without energy.
Appearances: NS Episodes 8-14, 16-19, 21
When combined into the Megazord, the Rangers need to access Ninja Super Steel Mode, an upgrade version of Ninja Master Mode, in order to operate it. Using the Super Ninja Master Star, the Gold Ranger can access the Ninja Master Blade or the Ninja Super Steel Blaster to perform attacks with the Bull Rider Megazord. Without it the Megazord is without energy.
Appearances: SNS Episodes 2-4, 6-9, 11, 13-19, 21, 22
Lion Fire Gold is Levi's power-up form accessed through the Lion Fire Power Star and Lion Fire Morpher, allowing him to fight with the power of the Lion Fire Zord.
- Fire Punch-A move where Levi launches himself at the enemy and unleashes a devastating fire charged punch into the monster's gut capable of sending Dreadwolf flying backwards.
- Lion Fire Rapid Blast-Where Levi rapid fire fire waves from the Lion Fire Morpher strong enough to destroy the energy slashes from Dreadwolf's signature Full Moon Energy Blast.
- Double Flame Strike Final Attack-Levi's finisher in this form where he ignites the Ninja Star Blade and Rockstorm Guitar with fire and then launches fire energy slashes into the monster. He then utilizes the Rokstorm Guitar to manifest a massive flaming sword to explosively cleave the enemy in two.
Appearances: SNS Episode 12
A mode Levi obtained through his Superstar Blade
and the Superstar Mode Star. It was almost identical to his regular Ranger form but with an added cap and much more powerful.
- Wind Storm-A move where Levi switches his Storm Star to Tornado Mode and spins it. Unlike before however, this generates a windstorm capable of picking up and throwing Megamauler into the air in moments.
- Superstar Supercharge-A move where Levi uses his Storm Star in Lightning Mode to fire a devastating lightning blast into the enemy.
- Superstar Storm Slash Final Attack-Levi channels golden lightning into the Superstar Blade before unleashing a single devastating energy slash down the opponents middle.
- Superstar Super Charge Lightning Slash Final Attack-Levi uses his Storm Star in Lightning Mode and then swings around the Superstar Blade to channel it up with even more lightning. Once it is fully charged, he skids forward at high speed and launches a devastating energy slash into the enemies waist.
Appearances: SNS Episodes 17, 18
- Height: 223 cm
- Weight: 116 kg
Levi switches bodies with the Gruesome Grunt, Shelldax in an attempt to trick the Halloween Intergalactic Court into putting him on trial in his place.
This form is exclusive to SNS Episode 21
Morph and Roll Call
Ninja Steel Gold Ranger
Rhythm of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Gold!
Behind the Scenes
- Levi's stage name, as well as his official debut episode, "Gold Rush," were references to Levi Strauss, the founder of the first American jeans company and pioneer of the California Gold Rush.
- Due to his music career, Levi is the first Power Ranger to be stated as a high school dropout.
- In the episode "Tough Love", the last line of the evil song in which Levi sings "Ninpo kinji" was a reference to his Super Sentai counterpart.