|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Fifth Lesson - Uja-Uja! What Should I Do? (修行その５ ウジャウジャ！どーすりゃいいの？, Shugyō Sono Go: Uja-Uja! Dōsuryaiino?) is the fifth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the second episode of the battle with the Five Venom Fists, focusing on Ran Uzaki and her battle against Kademu.
Facing his first bout of anxiety due to Rio and the Venom Fists, Jan is asked to study with Ran to learn how to get over his problem.
Jan is uneased by both the Venom-Ken and especially Rio. To remedy the anxiety, Xia Fu has Jan undergo another training session by learning from Ran. However, Rin Jū Centipede-Ken user Kademu of the Five Venom-Ken begins to attack people with his high-speed fists and poisoned Retsu. With Jan forced to watch, Ran challenges Kademu in a duel of high-speed martial arts, the Thousand-Kens Many Strikes competition. Though he won, postponing his fight with Ran on account of wind, Ran was the true winner as she was more accurate than Kademu. Enraged, Kademu fights the Gekirangers in full fury and was destroyed by Geki Tohja. Even more, with Kademu dead, the remaining four are suspected of possessing the Ringi Rio needs to hear the Kenma once more.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Kademu (カデム Kademu, Voice): Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (下山吉光 Shimoyama Yoshimitsu)
- Moriya (モリヤ Moriya, Voice): Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi)
- Sorisa (ソリサ Sorisa, Voice): Shinobu Adachi (安達忍 Adachi Shinobu)
- Maga (マガ Maga, Voice): Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi)
- Braco (ブラコ Burako, Voice): Kunihiko Yasui (安井邦彦 Yasui Kunihiko)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 8, Sad Melody, Loving Memory
- Viewership: 6.2%
- Pre-Credits: GekiTonfa Long Baton
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 2 features episodes 5-8: Lesson 5: Uja-Uja! What Should I Do?, Lesson 6: Juwān! …What's That?, Lesson 7: Shuba-Shuba Dancing!, and Lesson 8: Koto-Koto… Earnestly Koto-Koto.