|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Forty-seventh Lesson - Pika-Pika! My Path (修行その47 ピカピカ！俺の道 Shugyō Sono Yonjūnana: Pika-Pika! Ore no Michi) is the forty-seventh episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the fourth episode of Gekirangers six-episode endgame, featuring the reconciliation of Rio and Mele with the Gekiranger and their showdown with Long.
As the other Gekiranger raid Confrontation Beast Hall to save Mele, Jan tracks down Rio to prove that there is still something worth fighting for.
The truth is finally revealed; the Gen Jūken was a front by Long to use Rio, whose path he set up to bring about the end of the world. After Mele was taken, Rio loses his fighting spirit and runs off in a desperate state of mind on his purpose. At SCRTC, as they ask Xia Fu for the whereabouts of Rin Jū Hall to save Mele, Bae arrives to show them the way for Mele's sake as Long tortures her. While Jan leaves to find Rio, the others head off to rescue Mele, with Gou and Ken facing Sanyo while Ran and Retsu reach Mele before having to fight Long in vain. While this occurs, after words fail, Jan manages to beat some sense into Rio to show him he's no pawn, giving him a path of his own and a true reason to fight, to stop Long's cruelty. The two arrive in time as Long was about to torture Mele some more, freeing her and Retsu and Ran. After Rio and Mele finally express their feelings to each other, they force their Genki out of their bodies to Long's horror as he runs out to tell Sanyo to kill them all so they can start anew. While the others defeat Sanyo, Jan and Rio battle Long together for all the wrongs he committed against them, combining their powers to deliver the deathblow. But Long reforms into a giant as the Gekirangers and their rivals form SaiDaiGeki RinTohja to seemingly destroy him. Soon after, with Rio and Mele having nowhere to go now, Jan invites them to live at SCRTC, to Ran's and Retsu's dismay. But by nightfall, Sanyo emerges with intent to get them for this before he suddenly starts to feel sick.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Gou Fukami (深見 ゴウ Fukami Gō): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki)
- Ken Hisatsu (久津 ケン Hisatsu Ken): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō, Sotaro Yasuda)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Long (ロン Ron): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- Sanyo (サンヨ San'yo, Voice): Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 1, Fate: Wake Up!.
- Viewership: 4.3%
- Pre-Credits: SaiDaiGekiRinTohja
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 12 features episodes 45-49: Lesson 45: Pikīn! Showdown of Destiny, Lesson 46: Gyawa-Gyawa Memories, Lesson 47: Pika-Pika! My Path, Lesson 48: Saba-Saba! And Now, Judgement Fist and Lesson 49: Zun-Zun! The Beast-Fist, for All Time.... 
- Path of the Righteous - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Jungle Fury. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)