|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Second Lesson - Waki-Waki! Beast-Fist Combination! (修行その２ ワキワキ！獣拳合体, Shugyō Sono Ni: Waki-Waki! Jūken Gattai) is the second episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger, introducing the main combination of the Gekiranger's Geki Beasts: Beast-Fist Giant GekiTohja
Sha Fu uses the Fierce Ki Technique Double-Double Clone Fist to create a giant version of himself that blew the giant Makirika away. Having seen this, Ran and Retsu immediately ask Sha Fu to teach them the technique. The feline Fist Sage responds saying that the way to obtain it is to first teach Jan the Beast Arts basics. The two reluctantly start the training, but Jan, bored with basic training, ran off with the Geki Nunchaku as Makirika makes his move by flooding the city with Confrontation Beast Chameleon-Fist Mistress Mele to overview his progress.
However, the three managed to master the Double-Double Clone Fist by joining their unique attributes (known as the "Triangle" of Heart, Technique, and Body) to create the Geki Beasts and formed Geki Tohja, who defeated Makirika with Mele and her captive, Fierce Beast Fly-Fist user Bae, as witnesses (Bae commentates on the fight). With that settled, Jan decides to stay with SCRTC until his birth parents are found.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 5, Will You Let Me Reel You In?
- Pre-Credits: Explaining the extra-dimensional properties of the Geki Changers for storage.
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 1 features episodes 1-4: Lesson 1: Niki-Niki! Fierce Beast-Fist, Lesson 2: Waki-Waki! Beast-Fist Combination, Lesson 3: Shio-Shio! Cleaning Power, and Lesson 4: Zowa-Zowa! The Five Venom Fists.