|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Fourteenth Lesson - Netsu-Netsu! Forget the Technique (修行その１４ ネツネツ！技を捨てろ, Shugyō Sono Jūyon: Netsu-Netsu! Waza o Sutero) is the fourteenth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the conclusion of the training arc between Retsu and Master Bat Li.
Ran and Jyan arrive to fight the Flying-Ken, who overpower them until Rasuka is offended by them and has Rūtsu fly off while he beats the two Gekirangers by himself, wounding Ran's leg. While Ran is being tended to, Miki brings out the new weapon for Retu and tells Jyan and Ran to give it to him once he has completed his training. This training, in his eyes, is attempting to dance just like Bat Li. He initially has trouble, but he eventually realizes that Bat Li's dancing has no technique. Once Jyan and Ran find Retu and Bat Li, Retu has mastered the Bat-Ken style while in a trance, and he is given the Geki Fan. With the Geki Fan, Geki Blue defeats the Flying-Ken singlehandedly. The Flying-Ken enlarge themselves and are able to unleash their attack, but on Bat Li's words, the Gekirangers enter a trance to bring out legendary Geki Beast Geki Bat, with whom Geki Tohja combines to form Geki BatTohja to battle the Flying-Ken in an aerial dogfight. The fight ends with Rūtsu slamming into the side of a mountain and Rasuka destroyed. Meanwhile, after surviving Kata's training to channel his hatred, a bloodthirsty, berserk Rio attacks the Rinshīs with rage to amplify his malice even more until Rio's hatred became new Rinki, to Mere's horror. That same hatred awakened Rūtsu as he emerges out of the rubble of the battlefield with intend on getting revenge on the Gekirangers for the death of his partner.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Bat Li (バット・リー Batto Rī, Voice): Shūichi Ikeda (池田 秀一 Ikeda Shūichi)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Sky Fist Demon Kata (空の拳魔カタ Sora no Kenma Kata, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Rasuka (ラスカ Rasuka, Voice): Kunihiro Kawamoto (河本邦弘 Kawamoto Kunihiro)
- Rutsu (ルーツ Rūtsu, Voice): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 17, That Person Just Now! In the Past?
- Viewership: 5.5%
- Pre-Credits: GekiFan
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 4 features episodes 13-16: Lesson 13: Shin-Shin! The Spirit's Dance, Lesson 14: Netsu-Netsu! Forget Your Techniques, Lesson 15: Howa-Howa! Mama Work, and Lesson 16: Jiri-Jiri! Confrontation Beast Hall, Extra-curricular Class.