|This article is about a/an episode in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Tenth Lesson - Jara-Jara Attack! The First Errand (修行その１０ ジャラジャラ襲撃！はじめてのおつかい, Shugyō Sono Jū: Jara-Jara Shūgeki! Hajimete no Otsukai) is the tenth episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger. It is the first of a two-part story introducing the second of the Fist Sage teachers of Geki Juken: Master Elehung Kam Po
After losing to a Beast-Man with super-strong defense, Xia Fu instructs the Gekiranger to deliver a package to a friend while avoiding a spirit of the woods.
We open to the three Gekirangers walking through the forest to deliver a package to an old friend of Xia Fu's. Prior to it, the Gekirangers were fighting Rin Jū Pangolin-Ken user Muzankose who defeated Geki Tohja before resuming his task of causing an earthquake. To stop Muzankose, Xia Fu sends them on an errand to a hut somewhere on Shibe Mountain, said to be haunted. But on their way, they encounter the Mononoke, who tied them up and took the package. Now mad, the Gekirangers change and pursue the Mononoke, forced to fight him to regain the package. But the mononoke's playful (and perverted) moves overwhelmed the Gekirangers. But despite losing to him, the three refused to give up and managed to turn the tables and regained the package. They soon learn the Mononoke is actually the Kensei known as Master Elehung Gambou, a grand master of the Geki Jū Elephant-Ken. Elehung also revealed the item they had delivered to him was the Geki Hammer which Ran is to master to fight Muzankose. During all of this, Rio begins to travel to the an ominous mountain where one of the Three Kenma rests while Mele has Muzankose to start the earthquake that would destroy the city.
- Jan Kandou (漢堂 ジャン Kandō Jan): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 裕樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Ran Uzaki (宇崎 ラン Uzaki Ran): Mina Fukui (福井 未菜 Fukui Mina)
- Retsu Fukami (深見 レツ Fukami Retsu): Manpei Takagi (高木 万平 Takagi Manpei)
- Master Sha-Fu (マスター・シャーフー Masutā Shā Fū, Voice): Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎 Nagai Ichirō)
- Miki Masaki (真咲 美希 Masaki Miki): Kazue Itoh (伊藤 かずえ Itō Kazue)
- Elehung Kam Po (エレハン・キンポー Erehan Kinpō, Voice): Yū Mizushima (水島 裕 Mizushima Yū)
- Rio (理央 Rio): Hirofumi Araki (荒木 宏文 Araki Hirofumi)
- Mele (メレ Mere): Yuka Hirata (平田 裕香 Hirata Yuka)
- Bae (バエ Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Sky Fist Demon Kata (空の拳魔カタ Sora no Kenma Kata, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Den-O episode 13, Okay? I Can't Hear Your Answer
- Pre-Credits: GekiHammer
Juken Sentai Gekiranger Volume 3 features episodes 9-12: Lesson 9: The Kena-Kena Woman, Lesson 10: Jara-Jara Attack! The First Errand, Lesson 11: Ukya-Ukya! Beast-Fist Armament, and Lesson 12: Zowan-Zowan! Confrontation Beast-Fist, Training Starts.