|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
- ―Lepus's roll call when she was introduced alongside the other Phantom Beasts and her first line[src]
Lepus was a Pixie themed Phantom Beast Warrior, who also helds the spirit of the Rabbit. She is the only female of Phantom Beasts. She serves as supporting antagonist of the episodes "Fear and the Phantoms", "One Last Second Chance", main antagonist of the episode "To Earn Your Stripes" and minor antagonist of the final episode "Now the Final Fury".
Lepus was one of an army of Phantom Beast Warriors and the only female among them. She used the battle style of the Pixie and also holded the spirit of the Rabbit. During the first Beast War, Lepus fought, alongside her allies against Pai Zhuq Academy and Dai Shi Clan and was destroyed along with other Phantom Beasts. However, Crystal Eyes, that possessed the power to ressurect them, were left behind. In the twenty-third episode, Jellica used Crystal Eyes and revived Phantom Beasts and ordered them to serve her and help her destroy Dai Shi. But Scorch, Snapper and Whiger betrayed and destroyed her and joined Dai Shi. Lepus was summoned by Scorch along with other Phantom Beast Warriors. They promised to serve Dai Shi.
In the thirtieth episode, Scorch and Snapper sent Lepus, Sonimax and Osiris to eliminate Camille, as they decided she is the last tie in Jarrod's humanity and must be eliminated for Dai Shi's sake. Lepus, Sonimax and Osiris ambushed Camille and overhelmed her, but Jarrod arrived, who temporarily regained control over his body. He destroyed Sonimax and Osiris, but Lepus escaped. Then Lepus attacked Casey, because she thought if she will defeat the Red Ranger, she would prove her loyalty and earn Dai Shi's mercy. Lepus battled Casey and he used Strike Rider against her. Then, the other Power Rangers arrived and helped Casey. Scorch and Snapper also arrived and fought Spirit Rangers, while Jungle Fury Rangers battled Lepus. Lepus was defeated by Claw Cannon, Wolf Beam and Rhino Blade. She then grew and battled the Rangers's Zords. She managed to fly up into the air after being stabbed and flung into the air by the Rhino Steel Zord but was taken down by the combined finisher of the Jungle Master Zords and the Wolf Zord performed it's Wolf Zord Spin Fury attack to criplingly weaken her. At this point, the Rangers summoned thier other Zords and Lepus was destroyed by the Animal Spirit Stampede's Final Strike.
In the final battle, Lepus was revived by Dai Shi, but was destroyed for good by Master Guin.
Lepus was cunning, sneaky and unpredictable Phantom Beast Warrior. She was highly loyal to Dai Shi, and Phantom Generals: Scorch, Snapper and Whiger and loyally did all their orders. When Jarrod attacked her and her comrades, she decided to defeat Casey, because she thought by defeating the Red Ranger, she would prove her loyalty and gain the mercy of her master.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength-Lepus was easily able to overpower and take down Camille with no help from either Osiris or Sonimax.
- Durability-Lepus was able to be taken down by the Rangers's ultimate finishing move (the same attack that took down Grizzaka before her) without a scratch and later the Jungle Master Megazord finisher (the same attack which previously destroyed the Black Shadow Guard) with minimal damage.
- Skilled Fighter-Lepus was able to overpower Camille and take down all five Rangers with amazing ease.
- Enlarging-Lepus is able to make herself grow at will.
- Claws-Although she lacks any weapons, Lepus has razor sharp claws (similar to those of a rabbit) which allow her to claw at and slash her enemy.
- Energy Empowerment-Lepus can charge her claws up with yellow energy
Behind The Scenes
- Lepus was voiced by Sarah Thomson, who at the time was also portraying Fran, the allies of Jungle Fury Rangers.
- As the final Phantom Beast standing after the destruction of Osiris and Sonimax, Lepus is the final regular monster in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.
- The remaining two episodes had the remaining Phantom Beast Generals as enemies and the only monsters in the finale were past monsters the Rangers had already fought.