|This article is about a/an villain turned ally in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "The Dried Cracked Ground! I am Land Pollution Minister Yogostein"
- ―Yogostein's roll call[src]
- ""It wasn't the human worlds...but Yogostein's last day! Nari!""
- ―Land Pollution Minister Yogostien's final words before his death[src]
Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain), his full name being Baron Yogorex de Stein (バロン・ヨゴレックス・ド・シュタイン Baron Yogorekkusu do Shutain), is the golden-armored general who leads the Gaiark's land-based Barbaric Machine Beasts, using the Yogospear (ヨゴスピア Yogosupia) as his weapon and ends his sentences with "Nari".
Though a serious sort, he rejoiced to see his subordinate Hiramechimedes arrive to aid him in destroying the Go-Ongers. Despite continuous failure, his faith and esteem he felt for his vice-minister never faded, as he showed concern for Hiramechimedes' well-being. He was in a state of mourning, since his death, before leaving Hellgaille Palace to clear his head and find himself. By the time he returned, Yogostein was more rage-filled and decides to rely on his own power, creating Hammer Banki to destroy the world, rather than remake it into an ideal environment for the Gaiark. It was after his creation was destroyed that Yogostein saw the error of his ways as the other Ministers forgive him for his reckless action. However, Yogostein resumes acting on his own when he begins a new project to unearth the Horonderthal from his rest, setting up a chain of events that would not only dispose of Go-On Red, but being able to upgrade himself as the new Horonderthal King to rust the entire city. However, his upgrade is canceled by Engine-Oh G12 before being destroyed by the revived Go-On Red in a one-on-one duel. His name is from the Japanese word for "to soil" (汚す yogosu).
When entering battle alongside the other pollution Ministers, Yogostein says, "The Dried Cracked Ground! I am Land Pollution Minister Yogostein" (乾きひび割れた土よ！ 我、害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Kawaki hibiwareta tsuchi yo! Ware, Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain), while when attacking with other Land Pollution Ministry members he says, "The Earth soiled by a hateful guy, Land Pollution Minister Yogostein!" (大地を汚す憎い奴・害地大臣ヨゴシュタインなり Daichi o yogosu nikui yatsu, Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain nari). He performs Yogospear Grind (ヨゴスピアグラエンド Yogosupia Guraendo) with the Yogospear. With Hiramechimedes and Happa Banki, they can perform the Land Pollution Gattai DoDoDo Ground (害地合体ドドドグラウンド Gaichi Gattai Dododo Guraundo).
Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger
In Shinkenger vs Go-Onger, Batcheed attempts to recruit him, along with the spirits of the other Gaiark Ministers. However, he and the others didn't want to fight, deciding to retire at the bottom of the Sanzu River instead. He and the other two Ministers were seen eating sushi from Genta's cart.
Gokaiger vs. Gavan
He was among villains captured within the Space Prison in Makuu Space in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Uchuu Keiji Gavan: The Movie and released by the Gokaigers since they caused a big ruckus within.
- Scoop Banki (3 & Movie) (First Banki)
- Magnet Banki/Electromagnet Banki (5 & Movie)
- Boring Banki (8 & Movie)
- Mirror Banki (10 & Movie)
- Hatsuden Banki (12)
- Happa Banki (17)
- Nokogiri Banki (19)/Chainsaw Banki (20)
- Boseki Banki (22)
- Hammer Banki (29)
- Nunchuck Banki (Go-onger vs. Gekiranger)
- Drill Banki (32 & 33)
- Barbaric Machine Clan Horonderthal (34 & 35)
- Kettei Banki (48) (Final Banki)
Behind the scenes
- Height: 218 cm (56.7 m: giant)
- Weight: 269→295 kg (767 t: giant)
- Like his two partners, Yogostein remains technically dead due to the events of Go-Onger; though appearing in cameos in both Shinkenger and Gokaiger, he remained a wandering spirit, until in 10 Years Grand Prix, he, along with Kegalesia and Kitaneidas, has been rebuilt.
- Yogostein, along with Kegalesia and Kitaneidas, is the most recurring villain in Super Sentai.