|This article is about a/an ranger in the Korean series Power Rangers Dino Force Brave.|
Kwon Juyong (권주용 Kwon JuYong?) is Brave Red Dino/Kyoryu Red, the Red Ranger of the Brave Dino Force Rangers. He is the "child of the dragon" (竜の子 Ryū no Ko), who trains himself in the mountains at a very young age while searching for his long lost older brother. During the Neo Deboth Army's attack, he was given the ability to transform into Brave Red Dino/Kyoryu Red (ブレイブキョウリュウレッド Bureibu Kyōryū Reddo) by Torin after seeing the young man's similarity to Daigo Kiryu, the original Kyoryu Red. He is a bright and reliable leader in the team who smiles when facing challenges. He is also the brother of Kwon Juhyeok.
Brave Red Dino/Brave Kyoryu Red
- "GabuGaburincho: Cannontyra!"
- ―Transformation announcement via GabuGaburivolver[src]
Behind the scenes
- Power Rangers Dino Force Brave
- King 1: The Birth of a New King!
- King 2: Come on, New Warriors!
- King 3: Gabugaburincho, We're a Team!
- King 4: Threat! Space Mercenary!
- King 5: Counterattack! Win any Wall!
- King 6: Brother! Howling Crying Soul!
- King 7: Advent! The Commander of Neo Deboth!
- King 8: Revival! Giga Bragigas!
- King 9: I'll show you! The Largest Combination of the Strongest!
- King 10: Farewell! Brave Gold Dino
- King 11: Which One is Real?! King of Dinosaurs
- King 12: Eternal! Power Rangers Dino Force Brave
- Daigo Kiryu, predecessor from the original Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Tyler Navarro - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Charge. See comparison page. & Dino Super Charge
|Power Rangers Dino Force Brave|
|Juyong Kwon - Hyeonjun Jeon - Sechang Kim - Pureun Lee - Dohee Yun - Juhyeok Kwon|
|GabuGaburivolver - GabuGabuCalibur - GabuGabuCannon - GabuGabuChanger - Zandar Thunder|
|Wise God Torin - Funfilled Spy Luckyuro - Joyful Knight Candelilla - Yamato Kazakiri|
|Mecha and Robos|
|Cannontyra - Stegotoup - Forkkera - Parasaizer - Raptorax - Pteravolt - Giga Bragigas|
|Neo Deboth Army|
|Generals: Raimein - Homuras - Weihab - Tsuraira - Arash - Jinarik|
|Hyaku Bojinma - Sei Bojinma - Suza Bojinma|
|View • Edit|