|This article is about a/an villain in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Ladies and Gentlemen! It's the birth of a new Minosaur! Applause!"
- ―Kureon’s announcement when creating a Minosaur[src]
To be added.
Kureon seems to be very lazy, bratty, obnoxious, carefree, sadistic, and usually lies around while Tankjo does the actual fighting. Despite having no apparent combat abilities, he does not seem to consider the Ryusoulgers a threat, as he regards their presence with annoyance rather than disdain, such as when he interrupted a minosaur battle by blocking the way with a troup of Dorun soldiers instead of attacking the Ryusoulgers head on. He is also egostical and cowardly, showing disgust at Tankjo's loss and betted on being able to beat him easily in a fight, only to pass it off as getting ahead of himself once he realized Tankjo heard it all. He was also capable of badmouthing Wizeru before the higher-ranked Druidon angrily confronted him. After being forced in the service of Gachireus, he soon found himself better off with Wizeru and Tankjo.
Powers and Abilities
- Minosaur Creation: Kureon can create Minosaurs from the negative emotions of humans by infecting them with his slime.
- Teleportation: Kureon can teleport to another location by transforming his body to slime.
Behind the Scenes
Kureon is voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi (白石涼子 Shiraishi Ryoko).
- Kureon bears a resemblance to Funfilled Spy Luckyuro from the previous dinosaur-themed Sentai series, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- Coincidentally, his name is also similar to Luckyuro's Power Rangers counterpart, Curio.
- Kureon's design motif appears to be based on a mushroom and slime.
- Kureon continues the tradition of having a dinosaur-themed Super Sentai season's villains having their monsters created by someone or two, much like Pleprechuan from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, Visionary Messenger Voffa and Creative Messenger Mikela from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, and all of the generals of Deboss Army from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- Kureon's way of transforming human into monsters is similar to the Kamen Rider series.
- Kureon’s carefree and sadistic nature is similar to Sora Takigawa/Gremlin from Kamen Rider Wizard.
- Although Kureon lacks any appearance that give him a chess motif, the function of his power makes him similar to a pawn as:
- His ability to create Minusaurs from anything or anyone is similar to how pawns can turn into any piece in chess (except a King).