|This article is about a/an villain in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Kurasuniigo of the 5000°C (５０００℃のクラスニーゴ Gosendo no Kurasunīgo) is a Luview Alien (ルビーウ星人 Rubīu Seijin) working for the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar.
Some time before Dereputa destroyed the Heaven Tower, Kurasuniigo decided to act on his own and attacked the Goseigers. He targeted Hyde as he protected the ocean, but his elder Magis appears to try and rescue him. Through a sacrificial attack, Magis attacks Kurasuniigo and throws him into the ocean as he dies.
However, Kurasuniigo managed to survive and reemerged from the water to resume his mission. When Hyde discovers Kurasuniigo's return, he immediately attacks him out of vengeance over Magis' death, but ends up throwing off the Goseiger's battle abilities and thus allows for the Warstar Insect to escape. After rediscovering his own purpose to protect the ocean by way of an icthyologist friend of Professor Amachi, Hyde becomes rededicated to his mission and calmly and coordinately works to fight and ultimately defeat Kurasuniigo, stunning him with the Seaick Bowgun before the team destroys him with the Gosei Buster. After Buredoran revives him, he is made quick work with Seaick Gosei Great.
to be added
Kurasuniigo is able to exude heat from his armor that he uses his Spin Crisis (スピンクライシス Supin Kuraishisu) and Corona Crisis (コロナクライシス Korona Kuraishisu) attacks.
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: Kurasuniigo's name is from Solar Crisis (クライシス２０５０ Kuraishisu Nisengojū).
- Kurasuniigo's ability to destroy the Earth by warming the oceans is similar to the plot of the movie involving the Earth being under threat by a solar flare.
- Kurasuniigo is modeled after a weevil.
- His home planet, "Luview" (ルビーウ) is "weevil" (ウィービル) backwards and with the suon kana removed.
- As revealed in Epic 39, Kurasuniigo's murder of Magis occurred prior to Dereputa's destruction of Heaven's Tower; thus making him the first Warstar enemy to attack Earth.