|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Come here-!/Clang!"
The Kraken Minosaur (クラーケンマイナソー Kurāken Mainasō) is a kraken-based Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Tetsuya Shirota, based on his regrets from being unable to spend time off his work to play with his comatose son Yuta Shirota.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Marksmanship: The Kraken Minosaur is very skilled in shooting its targets.
- Durability: The Kraken Minosaur is solid enough not to be affected by the Ryusoulgers' Rysoul Ken.
- Moisture Absorption: The Kraken Minosaur can absorb moisture from the air to reload its water guns.
- Enlarging: Like all Minosaur, the Kraken Minosaur can enlarge itself by absorbing its host's negative energy.
- Water Guns (水鉄砲 Mizudeppō): The Kraken Minosaur's arms are water pistol-style guns which can be filled with sleeping bullets that, upon striking an individual, will place him or her into a deep sleep, or fire pressurized water bullets.
- Minosaur Attributes : Marine monster
- Place of Distribution : the Spring of Sleep
- Minosaur Experience Point : 103
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- In the stage shows at Japan, the Kraken Minosaur appears to be less fat and has weaker two-gun side weapons. Additionally, it's reused as a Griffon Minosaur instead a Kraken Minosaur.
- The Kraken Minosaur's EXP value (103) is a Goroawase pun. It could be read as to (10) - san (3), which is homonymous to Japanese way to address to a father (父さん Tōsan), mirroring his host.
- The Kraken motif bring in the mind of the Kraken Imagin from Kamen Rider Den-O.
- It is the first Minosaur to fight alongside another Minosaur.