|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Korvaka was a cyborg lion-like contestant from Galaxy Warriors and the first warrior sent to Earth by Galvanax. Korvaka appeared as the antagonist of the episode "Return of the Prism", the first part of the two-part pilot of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, and the first monster in the series.
Korvaka is the champion of the Ninniger Galaxy who is first seen being selected to fight Lavagor in a duel by Cosmo Royale, in which he quickly beats and destroys the warrior with ease. He is awarded by getting a chance to retrieve one of the Ninja Power Stars from the Ninja Nexus Prism but is unable to get it after being electrocuted and has to be removed for apparent medical attention. However, Brody Romero steals the Ninja Nexus Prism and escapes with the ship's mechanic onto Earth. After his medical attention, Korvaka is sent by Galvanax to retrieve it and quickly finds and fights Brody for the Prism, initially winning the fight. However, right before Korvaka can make the final strike on Brody, he gets knocked into a tree by Sarah Thompson and Preston Tien riding Sarah's hoverboard, making the monster dizzy. Noticing the Power Stars within the Prism glowing, Brody, Preston, and Sarah are each able to retrieve one, thus allowing them respectively to become the Red, Blue, and Pink Ninja Stee Rangers. After Korvaka recovers, the three morph and fight him in spite of him shooting them with energy beams. They first fight the monster with their Ninja Star Blades before destroying him with their Ninja Blasters.
Though not shown, it can be assumed that the Galaxy Warriors audience votes not to enlarge Korvaka with the Gigantify Machine.
Korvaka was cold-hearted, arrogant, ruthless, sadistic, callous, and power-hungry and would stop at nothing to destroy the Rangers and get whatever he can get his claws on.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: Korvaka could teleport to any location at will.
- Skilled Fighter: Despite being the first monster, Korvaka was a skilled fighter, being able to counter Brody's strikes and subdue him. He was also able to easily conquer anyone in the Ninninger Galaxy as well as destroy Lavagor.
- Strength: Although Korvaka was the first monster, he was far stronger than Lavagor who he easily overpowered and destroyed. A single kick sent Brody onto his rear and he quickly threw him across the battlefield.
- Durability: A massive slash from Lavagor's sword only made him stumble back a bit whilst being electrocuted and being blown back from the Ninja Nexus Prism caused him little harm.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Korvaka could jump at incredible heights.
- Vulnerability to Electricity: Korvaka can be hurt by electricity, as seen when he was easily electrocuted by the Ninja Nexus Prism upon attempting to pull a Ninja Power Star out of it.
- Sword: Korvaka was armed with a sword for combat.
- Energy Empowerment: Korvaka could charge up his sword with red energy and slash at full force as shown when fighting Lavagor. Three slashes easily destroyed the opposing monster.
- Sword Laser: Korvaka could fire green energy lasers from his sword. Two blasts of this was enough to wipe out an unmorphed Brody.
- Sword Beam: Korvaka could also fire a green energy beam from his sword which was used to try and kill Brody, Sarah, and Preston whilst they were morphing.
- Sword Beam Split: The beam from Korvaka's sword could also split to blast multiple enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- Korvaka was voiced by Tim Raby in his only Power Rangers voice role.
- Korvaka was a partially recolored version of Mig's cyborg form while his sword was a slightly altered version of that of Benglo's sword.
to be added
- Korvaka was one of the only three Ninja Steel monsters not to be gigantified, the others being Spinferno and the Unidentified Contestant.
- According to Cosmo, he was the champion of the Ninninger Galaxy which is named after Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, which Power Rangers Ninja Steel was adapted from.