|This article is about a/an monster in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
- "Let's steal some human souls!"
Konakijiji (コナキジジイ Konaki Jijī, 10 & 34) is a baby-size elderly Youkai.
Posing as an gentleman (紳士 shinsei) owner of the Neverland store that served as his base of operations, Konakijiji assumes an infant form to strangle any adult who gets close enough to steal their souls to bring his dolls to life so he can have a family. In order to intercept Konakikiji, Sasuke was drafted to disguise himself as a baby to lure the Youkai. However, Konaki-Jiji is not fooled and has Sasuke captured to show him the fruit of his work. However, as others arrive, Sasuke escapes the deathtrap Konakijiji prepared for him and defeats the Youkai with the Kakuranger Ball. Enlarging, Konakijiji is quickly destroyed by Muteki Shogun with the souls returned to their rightful bodies.
Though unseen, Konakijiji's spirit presumably emerged within the Seal Door along with all the other defeated Youkai, after their master Daimaou was finally contained there by the Kakurangers. Reeling that they were now powerless in captivity, the Youkai all vowed that they would one day be reborn and regain their power, cursing humanity.
Modus and Arsenal
- Able to expand his body to a human size one
- Able to increase his weight
- Able to stretch his arms
- Rocky Abyss Ninpou
- Reason for unadapted for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3 or Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, almost all footage involving unmorphed Kakuranger or Japanese citizens.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Advanced Yokai Konakijiji, his equivalent motif counterpart from the Youkai Army Corps in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger