|This article is about a/an villain in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Ladies and Gentlemen! It's the birth of a new Minosaur! Applause!"
- ―Kleon’s announcement when creating a Minosaur[src]
To be added.
Kleon seems to be very lazy, bratty, obnoxious, carefree, sadistic, and usually lies around while Tankjoh does the actual fighting. Despite having no apparent combat abilities, he does not seem to consider the Ryusoulgers a threat, as he regards their presence with annoyance rather than disdain, such as when he interrupted a Minosaur battle by blocking the way with a troop of Drunn Soldiers instead of attacking the Ryusoulgers head on. He is also egotistical and cowardly, showing disgust at Tankjoh's loss and betted on being able to beat him easily in a fight, only to pass it off as getting ahead of himself once he realized Tankjoh heard it all. He was also capable of badmouthing Wizeru before the higher-ranked Druidon angrily confronted him. After being forced in the service of Gachireus, he soon found himself better off with Wizeru and Tankjoh, and is especially attached to the latter, switching to Wizeru upon his death. He is also slightly naive, something Wizeru found out the hard way. Despite this, he has a genuine heart at times.
Powers and Abilities
- Minosaur Creation: Kleon can create Minosaurs from the negative emotions of humans and objects by infecting them with his slime.
- Slime Teleportation: Kleon can teleport to another location by transforming his body to slime.
- Regeneration: Kleon can regenerate his body instantly after he is destroyed.
Behind the Scenes
Kleon is voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi (白石涼子 Shiraishi Ryoko).
- Kleon bears a resemblance to Funfilled Spy Luckyuro from the previous dinosaur-themed Sentai series, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and to Mushroom Nezire from Denji Sentai Megaranger.
- Coincidentally, his name is also similar to Luckyuro's Power Rangers counterpart, Curio.
- Kleon's design motif appears to be based on a mushroom and slime.
- Kleon continues the tradition of having a dinosaur-themed Super Sentai season's villains having their monsters created by someone or two, much like Pleprechuan from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, Visionary Messenger Voffa and Creative Messenger Mikela from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, and all of the generals of Deboss Army from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- Kleon also continued the tradition of having one of the dinosaur-themed Super Sentai season's villains having their own songs, much like Witch Bandora, Messenger of Dawn Lije, and Joyful Knight Candelilla. Just like Candellila, he used his own song for one of his evil plans that involved stealing something from humans (Candellila used her song as a part of her plan to steal humans' backbones to turn them into her fanboys, Kleon used his song as a part of his plan to steal humans' soul), although Kleon is obviously less subtle than Candellila, who had herself disguised as a human.
- Kleon's way of making monsters by infecting human is similar to Bugsters from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
- Kleon’s carefree and sadistic nature is similar to Sora Takigawa/Gremlin from Kamen Rider Wizard.
- Although Kleon lacks any appearance that give him a chess motif, the function of his power makes him similar to a pawn as:
- His ability to create Minosaur from anything or anyone is similar to how pawns can turn into any piece in chess (except a King).
- His name is a pun on the word crayon.
- Kleon seems to have adquired the habit of speaking in english, influenced by Wizeru.
- Kleon is the only Druidon Tribe member with an alternate costume part; His suit has a second alternate head with eyelids expressing fear or sadness.