|This article is about a/an mecha in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
TigerLance is a giant Kishiryu built on the basis of a Tigersaurus, a fictional Dinosaur based on the Smilodon. In combat, it wields the Knight Lance (ナイトランス Naito Ransu) blade attached to its right side.
Appearances: Ryusoulger Episodes 3-4, 6-8
- to be added
Ryusoul Gattai KishiRyuOh TigerLance
Ryusoul Gattai KishiRyuOh TigerLance (竜装合体キシリュウオータイガランス Ryūsō Gattai Kishiryūō Taigaransu) is an alternate form consisting of Kishiryu TigerLance and its RyuSoul serving as the head, armor, and the Knight Lance (ナイトランス Naito Ransu) as its weapon, Kishiryu Tyramigo's default mecha formation, and both Kishiryu Triken and Kishiryu Ankyloze's lower halves as shoulder pads.
This form, much like Towa, utilizes great speed in combat. TigerLance's shield plates and front and hind legs serve as rocket thrusters, allowing the Mech to propel itself forward for attacks. Its finisher is the Tiger Sonic Lancer (タイガーソニックランサー Taigā Sonikku Ransā), where KishiRyuOh TigerLance performs a green energized slash with the Knight Lance, destroying the Minosaur instantly.
Appearances: Ryusoulger Episodes 4
- to be added
The Green RyuSoul (グリーンリュウソウル Gurīn RyūSōru) is the personal RyuSoul of TigerLance, used by Ryusoul Green.
- This is the first time a smilodon has been used as a mecha in a dinosaur-themed Super Sentai season since Guardian Beast SaberTiger from Zyuranger.
- It is also the first feline-themed mecha to be piloted by the Green Ranger since Mythical Chi Beast Star-Jishi from Dairanger.
- Its name is a combination of "tiger" and "lance", a large polearm for jousting in medieval times.
- Despite being based from a Smilodon, TigerLance is based from a fictional Dinosaur, which the show created, named Tigersaurus, a reptile version of a Smilodon.
- Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger