|This article is about a/an film in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger and Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger (騎士竜戦隊リュウソウジャーソウジャーＶＳルパンレンジャーＶＳパトレンジャー Kishiryū Sentai Ryūsoujā Bui Esu Rupanrenjā Bui Esu Patorenjā) is a Japanese superhero crossover film between the protagonists of Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger and Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger, and serves as the 24th installment of the VS series of films. The protagonists of Mashin Sentai Kiramager and the Pretty Cures make cameo appearances towards the end of the film.
The film was shown alongside Mashin Sentai Kiramager: Episode ZERO, a prologue short film taking place before the events of Kiramager.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 3 Continuity and Placement
- 4 Characters
- 5 Cast
- 6 Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- 7 Errors
- 8 Notes
- 9 External Links
- 10 References
- "You've been warned. By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will show you a knight's chivalry!"
- ―Lupin Red, Patren 1gou, and the Ryusoulgers' combined pre-battle catchphrase
A Gangler remnant, Ganima, captures Tyramigo and the other Kishiryu inside his safe! To save them, the Ryusoulgers engage Ganima in battle, however he starts to use the Kishiryu's own powers against them! Bamba and Towa chase after Ganima and come into contact with Keiichiro from the Global Police! Meanwhile, Koh comes into contact with Kairi from the phantom thieves! In order to save the Kishiryu, these three Super Sentai teams will unite! This winter, knights, phantom thieves, and police officers will mix and match to create an amazing battle!
Somewhere else in the forest, Koh is trying to clean Kishiryu Tyramigo's body with water, much to Tyramigo's dismay. They fight and Tyramigo storms off. Koh is then approached by Noël Takao, who is seeking a member of the Ryusoul Tribe, but they're cut off by a scream from Tyramigo's. Tyramigo is attacked and tied up by Griffon Minosaur. Koh comes to his aid and transforms to fight the monster. As the other 4 Ryusoulgers arrive, Ganima Noshiagalda appears and captures Tyramigo in one of his safes. Having followed the Ryusoulgers, Noël comes and realizes that he is a Gangler. Using MieSoul, they discover that Ganima has also captured Kishiryu DimeVolcano, Kishiryu Pachygaroo & Kishiryu Chibigaroo, Kishiryu MosaRex and Kishiryu Pterardon. The Ryusoulgers engage the Gangler, but he invokes the power of DimeVolcano to knock them back. Noël tries to use a Dial Fighter to open one of his safes, but he cannot, as the Quintuple safes must be simultaneously unlocked. With the new powers, Ganima Noshiagalda declares himself the new boss of the Gangler. Impressed, Kleon decides to join the Gangler, so Ganima Noshiagalda gives him a secret mission. Ryusoul Red stands up and charges at Ganima, but he uses the power of Pachygaroo & Chibigaroo to blow him away before leaving through a Back World portal.
Towa and Bamba chase after the Minosaur, while Asuna and Melt take Noël to their hideout. The latter explains the he is looking for a Lupin Collection piece Arsène Lupin traded to the Ryusoul Tribe when Ganima attacked. Having never heard of Arsène, the try reaching out to Canalo, who is in the middle of an encounter with Tsukasa Myoujin. Meanwhile, Towa and Bamba lose the Minosaur, and their use of swords in public frightens bystanders. They are then intercepted by Keiichiro Asaka and Sakuya Hikawa, who arrest them for illegally carrying weapons. Meanwhile, Koh lands in front of the warehouse where Kairi Yano is sheltering, who is interested in his Ryusoul Ken.
Kairi brings Koh inside and patches him up. When Koh regains consciousness, he thanks Kairi, but the thief refuses to return his sword, so they get into a fight. Kairi receives confirmation from Kogure that the Ryusoul Ken isn't a Lupin Treasure, so he returns the blade and listens to Koh's story, which resonates with him. Keiichiro and Sakuya interrogate the Ryusoul Brothers with little success. Sakuya nearly gets through to Towa, but Bamba loses patience and breaks out. As Koh and Kairi talk, Griffon Minosaur appears and attacks Kairi. He struggles against the monster's aerial attacks, so Koh uses KakureSoul to hide them. Once the Minosaur leaves, Kairi gets a call from Noël about Ganima.
Noël shows Asuna and Melt the power of the Dial Fighters and summons Kairi, Umika Hayami, and Touma Yoimachi to help, but the latter two are sidetracked. Umika stops to help Oto, who was nearby doing a favor for Asuna, and Touma is prevented from leaving his cafe when Tsukasa brings Canalo there. Both groups talk amicably, but Kleon comes for Umika, having been ordered to take her Lupin Collection pieces. Griffon Minosaur attacks Touma's Cafe, but Canalo and Tsukasa both change and chase it away. The two are intercepted by Bamba, Towa, Keiichiro, and Sakuya. Ganima and his Minosaur start attacking the city, and Ryusoul Red, Blue, and Pink gather to fight, followed by the other Ryusoulgers and the Patrangers, who convinced them to cooperate. Umika and Oto run into Touma and the two thieves fight off Kleon and his Drunn Soldiers before leaving Oto to join Kari and Noël. At the battle, Ryusoul Red Max tries to finish off Ganima, but Noël jumps into the fight and takes the hit, warning that destroying him without opening the safes will kill the Kishiryu.
The Patrangers try to hold Ganima back until the remaining Lupinrangers arrive, but the Gangler uses Tyramigo's power to evolve his safes into Gold Safes. The Patrangers and Ryusoulgers are unable to stop the Gangler from leaving, with the promise he will wipe out half the planet the next day. They two teams regroup to strategize, but since only eight Dial Fighters exist and there is no time to to make more, the group agrees to destroy Ganima and the Kishiryu before more destruction occurs. Despite having no options, Koh is against the plan and leaves to think. Kairi shows up and tells Koh he shouldn't give up on what he feels is right. At the hideout, Asuna gives Noël the Ryusoul Tribe's Lupin Treasure, which gives him an idea about how to handle Ganima.
The next day, Ganima prepares to level the city, but the Ryusoulgers intercept them. The team prepares to destroy him, but Koh refuses to go through with it, as he is unwilling to give up on saving the Kishiryu. The others agree to support him, and the Lupinrangers, having seen their conviction, step in to fight alongside them. The Patrangers also arrive, having convinced their superiors to let them fight. The three Sentai change and charge into battle. The Ryusoulgers and the VS Sentai trade weapons to defeat a combined force of Pordermen and Drunn Soldiers, and the Lupinrangers loan their Dial Fighters to Ryusouls Red, Blue, and Pink. Lupin X then gives them a new tool to help them open Ganima's safes: Ryusouls infused with the power of Dial Fighters. Using them, the three Ryusoulsgers change into Lupinrangers with copies of the Dial Fighters. Using the extra Fighters, the group is able to free the Kishiryu. They then combine their finishers to destroy Ganima and Griffon Minosaur, and Kleon flees when he sees the tides change.
In the aftermath, Koh and Tyramigo make up, Keiichiro and Bamba start arguing, and Canalo gets rejected by Tsukasa. Touma agress to make food for Asuna, and Canalo sets his sights on Umika, only to start fighting over her with Sakuya.
Continuity and Placement
- Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger: Between episodes 33 and 34, due to the presence of Max Ryusoul Red, but not Pricious.
- Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger: After the season finale.
|Ryusoul Red||Koh||Hayate Ichinose|
|Ryusoul Blue||Melt||Keito Tsuna|
|Ryusoul Pink||Asuna||Ichika Osaki|
|Ryusoul Green||Towa||Yuito Obara|
|Ryusoul Black||Bamba||Tatsuya Kishida|
|Ryusoul Gold||Canalo||Katsumi Hyodo|
|Lupin Red||Kairi Yano||Asahi Itou|
|Lupin Blue||Tooma Yoimachi||Shogou Hama|
|Lupin Yellow||Umika Hayami||Haruka Kudo|
|Lupin X||Noël Takao||Seiya Motoki|
|Patren 1gou||Keiichiro Asaka||Kousei Yuuki|
|Patren 2gou||Sakuya Hikawa||Ryo Yokoyama|
|Patren 3gou||Tsukasa Myoujin||Kazusa Okuyama|
|Patren X||Noël Takao||Seiya Motoki|
And Introducing the Kiramagers
|Kiramai Red||Juru Atsuta||Rio Komiya|
|Kiramai Yellow||Tametomo Imizu||Rui Kihara|
|Kiramai Green||Sena Hayami||Yume Shinjo|
|Kiramai Blue||Shiguru Oshikiri||Atomu Mizuishi|
|Kiramai Pink||Sayo Oharu||Mio Kudo|
Pretty Cures (cameo)
|Cure Yell||Hana Nono|
|Cure Star||Hikaru Hoshina|
|Cure Milky||Lala Hagoromo|
|Cure Soleil||Elena Amamiya|
|Cure Selene||Madoka Kaguya|
|Cure Grace||Nodoka Hanadera|
- The Kiramagers and Pretty Cures only appear with the starring teams during the dancing scene at the end, not in the actual film.
- Arsène Lupin (Flashback)
- Warfare Tribe Druidon
- Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler
- Koh (コウ Kō): Hayate Ichinose (一ノ瀬 颯 Ichinose Hayate)
- Melto (メルト Meruto): Keito Tsuna (綱 啓永 Tsuna Keito)
- Asuna (アスナ): Ichika Osaki (尾碕 真花 Osaki Ichika)
- Towa (トワ): Yuito Obara (小原 唯和 Obara Yuito)
- Bamba (バンバ): Tatsuya Kishida (岸田 タツヤ Kishida Tatsuya)
- Canalo (カナロ Kanaro): Katsumi Hyodo (兵頭功海 Hyōdō Katsumi)
- Kairi Yano (夜野魁利 Yano Kairi): Asahi Itou (伊藤あさひ Itō Asahi)
- Tooma Yoimachi (宵町透真 Yoimachi Tōma): Shogo Hama (濱正悟 Hama Shōgo)
- Umika Hayami (早見初美花 Hayami Umika): Haruka Kudo (工藤遥 Kudō Haruka)
- Keiichiro Asaka (朝加圭一郎 Asaka Keiichirō): Kousei Yuuki (結木滉星 Yūki Kōsei)
- Sakuya Hikawa (陽川咲也 Hikawa Sakuya): Ryo Yokoyama (横山涼 Yokoyama Ryō)
- Tsukasa Myoujin (明神つかさ Myōjin Tsukasa): Kazusa Okuyama (奥山かずさ Okuyama Kazusa)
- Noël Takao (高尾ノエル Takao Noeru): Seiya Motoki (元木 聖也 Motoki Seiya)
- Jim Carter (ジム・カーター Jimu Kātā, Voice): Rie Kugimiya (釘宮理恵 Kugimiya Rie)
- Oto (オト Oto): Sora Tamaki (田牧そら Tamaki Sora)
- Tyramigo (ティラミーゴ Tiramīgo, Voice): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- DimeVolcano (ディメボルケーノ Dimeborukēno, Voice): Wataru Takagi (高木 渉 Takagi Wataru)
- MosaRex (モサレックス MosaRekkusu, Voice): Ryota Takeuchi (竹内 良太 Takeuchi Ryōta)
- Chibigaroo (チビガルー Chibigarū, Voice): M • A • O (市道 真央 Ichimichi Mao)
- Pi-Tan (ピーたん Pītan, Voice)/Kishiryu Pterardon (騎士竜プテラードン Kishiryū Puterādon, Voice): Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi)
- Kleon (クレオン Kureon, Voice): Ryoko Shiraishi (白石 涼子 Shiraishi Ryōko)
- Ganima Noshiagalda (ガニマ・ノシアガルダ Ganima Noshiagaruda, Voice): Akio Ōtsuka (大塚 明夫 Ōtsuka Akio)
- Cure Star (キュアスター): Eimi Naruse (成瀬 瑛美 Naruse Eimi)
Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- Ryusoul Red - Kakure, Max, Max (Everlasting Dino Slash), Lupin, Red (Dino Slash), Red (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Ryusoul Blue – Blue (Dino Slash), Lupin, Blue (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Ryusoul Pink – Pink (Dino Slash), Lupin, Pink (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Ryusoul Green – Green (Dino Slash), Green (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Ryusoul Black – Mie, Black (Dino Slash), Karu, Black (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Ryusoul Gold - Gold (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Lupin Blue – Nobi
- Lupin X - BiriBiri
- Patren 1gou - Tsuyo
- Patren 3gou – Mukimuki
- Lupin Red - Red (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Lupin Blue - Blue (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Lupin Yellow - VictoryStriker, Yellow (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Lupin X - N/A
- Ryusoul Red - Scissors & Blade
- Ryusoul Blue - Magic
- Patren 1gou - Splash, 1gou (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Patren 2gou - SirenStriker, 2gou (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Patren 3gou - 3gou (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Patren X - N/A
- Ryusoul Pink – Crane & Drill
- Ryusoul Green - SirenStriker
- Lupin X - Silver (Ichigeki Soul Strike)
- Despite claiming they only have 8 safe-cracking device including Noel's buckle, the Lupinrangers actually have 9 in total, which can be done by separating Scissors and Blade into individual components. Plus. it was proven that one still works as a standalone dial fighter in episode 18 .
- This is the second VS film to have a crossover between three different Sentai teams.
- This is the second VS Sentai crossover film on not using the original Japanese word on the “VS.” part, which translated as “対/tai” normally. Instead, the “VS.” translation uses English word “ブイエス/bui esu”, the same way it is pronounced in the title of Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.
- This film is also the second team-up movie that will feature the previous Sentai's base of operation.
- This film also features an onscreen crossover between Super Sentai and the Pretty Cure franchise, with the characters from HUGtto! Pretty Cure, Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure, & Healin' Good♡Pretty Cure appearing in the final dance segment of the movie.
- After the Kishiryu are released, Tyramigo quotes Cure Grace's catchphrase "I feel alive~" (生きてるって感じ～ Iki teru tte kanji ~).
- This is the only time that Patren 1gou uses Trigger Machine Splash.
- This is the first VS film since J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai vs. Gorenger between two Sentai teams (as opposed to Uchu Sentai Kyuranger vs. Space Squad) that doesn't have a mecha battle or enlarged monsters.
- This is the first VS film with two Sentai teams since the aforementioned J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai vs. Gorenger to feature only one Yellow Ranger. The Kiramagers only appear in Mashin Sentai Kiramager: Episode ZERO and the dancing sequence at the end, leaving Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger with only Lupin Yellow.
- While this is the first VS film since Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger vs. Ninninger: Message from the Future from Super Sentai to feature a cameo appearance of the current team's successors, the Kiramagers's appearance is like the Shinkengers' in Engine Sentai Go-Onger vs. Gekiranger; similar to the Kiramagers, the Shinkengers only appear in a promo AFTER the main film and Shinken Red only actually appears along side the two starring Reds afterwards.
- The Ryusoulger Equipment calling out "LupinRanger" and transforming its users into other rangers via figurines is similar to Tomokazu Seki's earlier role as the Gokaiger Equipment.
- Ironically, this served to free Chibigaroo whose voice actor, Mao Ichimichi, played Gokai Yellow, the first onscreen host of Tomokazu Seki's other Ryusoulger role, Gaisoulg, and Washi Pink who previously appeared alongside Ganima's voice actor, Akio Otsuka's Kyuranger role, Oushi Black with the VS Sentai in Lupinranger VS Patranger VS Kyuranger.
- The Ryusoulgers, Kiramagers, Lupinranger VS Patranger, and Star☆Twinkle PreCure dance together on Que Boom! Dancing
- Noël, as Lupin X, does his standalone Roll Call, despite being with the other Lupinrangers.
- to be added