|This article is about a/an changer in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Kiraful Go Arrow!"
- ―Activation Sound announcement[src]
The Kiraful Go Arrow (キラフルゴーアロー Kirafuru Gō Arō) is an arrow weapon used by the core Kiramagers to power-up into the Go Kiramagers.
Juru created this weapon with the intention of using the energies of Kanaema Stone Energia, but to prevent the Kiramagers from burning out their bodies, similar to Yodonna's Bechats or the Monstone that absorbed the Kanaema Stone, he designed it so that the power boosts only last 100 seconds (1 minute and 40 seconds), though the Kiramagers have shown they've reached the point that they can handle Energia's powers and use the arrow's effects freely. The weapon was created using Blue Diamond infused with energy from Kanaema Stone Energia, with later modifications by Muryou Hakataminami that allows the user to call Mashin Oradin directly.
- Red Button: Initiates Transformation of the Go Kiramagers
- Green Button: Initiates a Kiraful Charge attack
- Blue Button: Summons Mashin Oradin/Mashin Hakobu or a Mashin Gattai
- "Kiraful Go! (Looping rock music)"
- ―Transformation initiation announcement[src]
- "(Rock music) Mabushisugiruze!"
- ―Transformation sound[src]
To transform into Go Kiramagers, a Kiramager presses the red button, then fires the arrow, powering up either the whole team or just the wielders. The Arrow only powers up whatever Kiramagers are in its vicinity, while Kiramai Silver's above-average energy levels mean that he doesn't need the weapon's power boosts.
When used in a full team with Kiramai Red making the shot, the arrow grants him an armor with a gem at the center, while the other Kiramagers receive armors with the gem leaning either to the right (Blue and Pink) or left (Yellow and Green). However, when Kiramai Red is absent and another Kiramager makes the shot, that Kiramager receives the central-gemmed armor.
By pulling back and holding the arrow, then firing it, the Go Kiramagers can perform a special attack unique to them.
List of Attacks
- Kiramai Yellow
- Shooting Star Billion: Go Kiramai Yellow generates an actual phoenix that will pierce through anything.
- Kiramai Green
- Lightning Meteor: Go Kiramai Green generates a large sparkling green energy sphere that fires from the Kiraful Go Arrow and obliterates whatever it strikes.
- Kiramai Blue
- Unstoppable Laser: Go Kiramai Blue fires a powerful charged shot from the Kiraful Go Arrow. It is so powerful that it can pierce through multiple trees before impaling the enemy.
- "Kiraful Charge!"
- ―Finisher standby announcement[src]
- "Checkmage! Perfect!"
- ―Finisher announcement[src]
To finish an opponent, a Go Kiramager presses the green button, then fires the arrow.
List of Attacks
- Sparkling Phoenix: The user unleashes a huge, fiery, sparkling phoenix construct at the enemy, which then disperses into countless homing energy arrows that rain down on the enemy and destroy it. The user can also have transformed teammates supercharge the attack by adding in some of their energy.
- Grateful Go Arrow: Devised by Juru to destroy the Yodon Ivy Seed, the attack involves Kiramaizin, King Express Zabyun, GigantDriller and Grateful Phoenix pooling their energies into the weapon to fire a single supercharged shot after the weapon was enlarged by King Oradin.
- "Let's Go! Mashin Oradin! I'll fight with you!"
- ―Summon announcement[src]
- "Mashin Hakobu! Come on! TBA!"
- ―Summon announcement[src]
To call Mashin Oradin and Mashin Hakobu, the Kiramagers press the blue button, then fire the arrow. Usually, however, the Kiramagers only have to summon Oradin, as Hakobu always flies by the Crystalian Ruler's side whenever he is needed.
- "Let's Mashin Gattai!"
- ―Combination initiation announcement[src]
- "Grateful Phoenix! (Rock music)"
- ―Combination announcement[src]
To combine both Mashin Oradin and Mashin Hakobu into Grateful Phoenix, the Kiramagers press the blue button, then fire the arrow. Much like with the other Mashin, however, Oradin and Hakobu could combine voluntarily, and as such, can combine into Grateful Phoenix before entering the battlefield.
Kiraful Go Arrow itself can also be enlarged and join the Kiramagers' strongest mecha formation
- The Kiraful Go Arrow is the first Power-up item to provide an entire Sentai team with their enhanced forms with only one copy of said item.
- This makes it similar to many Cockpit Mode items in Power Rangers, such as the Dino Super Drive Saber and the Ninja Master Blade.
- It is also the first Power-Up item to have a time limit for the enhanced forms linked to it.
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager
- Episode 26: Make it an Arrow Weapon
- Episode 27: Big Pinch Runner
- Episode 28: Crying Shiguru
- Episode 29: Illusionary Atamald
- Episode 30: Proud Super Warrior
- Episode 31: Toys
- Episode 32: There's Something About Sayo
- Episode 33: Giant Panic, Big Clash!
- Episode 34: Blue and Yellow Passion
- Episode 35: Wandering Mabushina