|This article is about a/an ally in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
King Oradin (オラディン王 Oradin Ō) is the late King of Crystalia. He was the husband of the Queen Mabayuine, the biological father of Princess Mabushina, the adoptive father of Takamichi Crystalia, and the older brother of Galza.
Oradin was crowned King years before Yodonheim invaded, though his Kiramental was lower than Galza's, a factor that his brother thought made him less worthy of being king. Ultimately, Galza's negative side took over and he helped Yodonheim invade Crystalia, killing Oradin doing so.
Thirty years ago before the downfall, Oradin visited Earth and befriended a human named Takamichi Hakataminami through the latter’s father. Both Oradin and Takamichi went treasure hunting in their expedition during that time. When an unearthed Monstone lodged itself in Takamichi’s body, its presence threatening to kill him. Oradin rushed toward his friend’s dying body and took him to Crystalia, where he implanted a silver Kiramai Stone within him to enhance his body and keep the Monstone at bay. Oradin adopted Takamichi as his son, further strengthening his ties to the Hakataminami family, including Takamichi’s younger brother Muryou. Takamichi’s departure back to his original home planet, Earth, took place sometime before Yodonheim’s invasion on Crystalia.
Oradin is a wise and calm father; a family man who cares deeply for his daughter, and is willing to defend his home at any cost. Despite this, he still has a friendly side, and often plays with his daughter whenever he can. He is also selfless, and often refuses the chance to rest so he can help others.
- Galza - Younger brother
- Queen Mabayuine - Wife (deceased)
- Takamichi Crystalia - Adopted son
- Princess Mabushina - Biological daughter
Powers and Abilities
- Imagination Manifestation: Oradin possesses a strong Imagination that allows him to bring any material, being or tool originating from his imagination into existence
- Energy Slashes: With his sword, Oradin can generate flaming, green energy slashes.
- Sword: Oradin wielded a crystalline rapier with a guard resembling that of a cutlass.
Behind the Scenes
- King Oradin is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu), who previously voiced Kivat-bat the 3rd in Kamen Rider Kiva, the eponymous character in Ultraman Ginga, Kamen Rider Ginga in Kamen Rider Zi-O and who also voiced the Kiramager's Equipment, as well as providing the Narration for Kiramager. His suit actor is Yohei Fujita (藤田洋平 Fujita Yohei), who also played Mashin Gattai Kiramaizin.
- His name appears to be a play on Aladdin, a folk hero in an Arabic legend.
- His name and appearance also seem to share some elements with Odin, the ruler of the Aesir in Norse mythology.
- His sword is recycled from the ones used by Fifth Spear, Sargain.