|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- ""It would be good if all were locked up! Lock complete!""
- ―Keyloid's first words when blasting a wall to create a keyhole so that he could lock the building.[src]
- ""It'd be good...if I ended!""
- ―Keyloid's final words before his death.[src]
By hitting something with a beam emitted from his forehead, the Keyloid then uses it's key that consists of his right arm to make things inoperable, from making a building's doors refusing to open to jamming an Ichigan Buster.
However, it's greatest tool is also it's greatest weakness, as shattering the key will undo all progress the Keyloid has done.
After the Busters freed the people from a squad of Buglars that tried to keep everyone inside the building so the Keyloid could lock down the building again, this Metaloid was destroyed by both the Beetle Masato Jin' Morphin Blaster and Ryuji's Ichigan Buster in Special Buster Mode.
- Identification Number: O-69
- Install Metavirus: TOJIRU
- Production Motif: Car keys
- Height: 194 cm. (6 feet, 2.79 inches)
- Weight: 246 kg. (542 lbs.)
Behind the Scenes
- Keyloid's suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.
- Keyloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- KeyZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Keytron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.