|This article is about a/an Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "One of our detectors just triggered. A Gigadrone is about to land in sector Charlie 3-7."
- ―Commander Shaw alerting the Rangers.[src]
Keydrone was sent by Scrozzle to steal some Morph-X in a similar fashion to Gamerdrone using a dome. It arrived outside of Coral Harbor Stadium and deployed its dome around the area. The Beast-X Ultrazord quickly deployed and broke into the dome with an energy slash (with Zoey noting how similar the dome was to Gamerdrone's). They managed to very temporarily overpower Keydrone but it locked the Ultrazord using identical powers to Keytron before walling on it with its key arm. Before it could finish off the formation, Cruise discovered that the Ultrazord's jets still worked so they flew into the air and really confused the Gigadrone. It then came back down and landed on Keydrone with absolutely devastating force, causing a massive explosion and sending it flying across the domed arena. Although Keydrone survived, its key arm was smashed into a burning stump. With the Ultrazord now unlocked, Devon called for the Cheetah Beast Blaster and Keydrone was destroyed shortly after by a stab to its chest from the Beast-X Ultra Strike.
Keydrone is a relentless and violent Gigadrone that will stop at nothing to attain the Morph-X it was sent to acquire.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength-Keydrone was able to severly shake up the Ultrazord and hurt Zoey with one swing of its key arm and a second may have finished it had the formation not dodged by jumping.
- Durability: Keydrone was hit by the Ultrazord's lance, but remained unfazed and survived the devastation caused by the Ultrazord landing right on top of it.
- Morph-X Draining Dome: Like Gamerdrone before it, Keydrone can project a dome around itself that drains Morph-X from anything inside, including the Beast-X Ultrazord.
- Lock Beam: Keydrone can project a beam from its eye that can generate a massive lock of white energy on the Beast-X Ultrazord's chest.
- Key Arm-Keydrone has a large key for a right arm that he can smack his enemies with.
- Locking: It can swirl its key arm around to charge it up with red energy, generate a symbol, and insert it into the Ultrazord's chest to lock its control system. However, if it is smashed, its powers become useless.
Behind the Scenes
- Like all Gigadrones appearing after Vacuudrone from the episode "The Cybergate Opens", Keydrone is completely silent.
- Keydrone is the second Key themed monster in the franchise, alongside Keytron.
- The reason that Keydrone and Gamerdrone have the same dome projection ability is that Gamerdrone's MegaZord counterpart, FilmZord, was one of a few MegaZords given that dome projection ability since Enter saw how effective the dome was at draining Enetron (the counterpart to Morph-X).
- KeyZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Keytron - Robotron counterpart.