|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- ―Keshigomuloid's first words when Enter abandoned him as a failed Metaloid.[src]
- ""I'm being erased...boss.""
- ―Keshigomuloid's final words before his death.[src]
The Keshigomuloid (ケシゴムロイド Keshigomuroid) is a Metaloid created when the "erase" Metavirus infected an eraser at a school. Unexpectedly, however, for unexplained reasons, Keshigomuloid does not assume human size like other Metaloids usually do and remained this small. Despite his size, Keshigomuloid can cause a lot of trouble.
Though not becoming human sized with Enter thinking the transformation failed, wanting to receive his creator's affection, Keshigomuloid hitched a ride on an unsuspecting Hiromu to erase the digital contents within the Energy Management Center's headquarters and the Buddyloids.
Despite being small, Keshigomuloid uses his powerful laser and head butt attacks to defend himself from Kuroki and Morishita before being busted to bits by Red Buster with a normal shot as he was about to attack Nakamura.
- Identification Number: K-56
- Install Metavirus: KESU
- Production Motif: Eraser
- Height: 7 cm. (2.7 inches)
- Weight: 35 g. (0.07 pounds)
Behind the Scenes
- Keshigomuloid's suit actress is Naoko Kamio.
- Keshigomuloid were designed by character designer Yoshiro Harada.
- Keshigomuloid is one of few Robotrons to not be adapted in Power Rangers Beast Morphers Season 2. First begin Karateloid and Jishakuloid. Reason for this involves civilians stuck in erasers.
- KeshigomuZord - MegaZord counterpart.