|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "Is that all I get?!"
- ―Kemuemon's final words before his death[src]
Kemuemon (煙ェ門) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban under Sword General Budoh
A goofy sea urchin-like, ninja bandit Majin was sent by Budoh, to find antiques and, with his pipe-like staff, smoke out the Lights of Ginga. He targets a 3,000 year old bomb, which ended up being swallowed by Hikaru on accident. Kemuemon pursues Ryouma and Hikaru, believing they're hiding the artifact. Once the bomb is destroyed, by the waters of the Cancellation Falls, Kemuemon is defeated by Ginga Red and Yellow and then destroyed by Gingaioh. Revived, Kemuemon is killed once again by the Megarangers in the movie.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- It is extremely skilled as a thief like ninja, using it's pipe as a weapon. He also has a sword, though it is not seen, in use, during the series.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Kemuemon's name comes from "Kemuri" (Smoke) and Goemon.
- His motifs are the ones of a Sea Urchin and outlaw ninja Ishikawa Goemon.
- Kemuemon were designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.