|This article is about a/an actor in multiple series in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Kelson Henderson is a New Zealander actor who is well-versed on stage and on screen. He has had brief roles in various shows, but he is more well known for his work on Power Rangers. He has both physically portrayed and voiced characters for the series since Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
Henderson was a guest at the Power Morphicon in June of 2007 and August of 2018.
- Henderson has two children.
- Power Rangers: Dino Thunder
- Power Rangers: S.P.D. (2005) - Boom, Voices of Bugglesworth, Gaurd & Devastation
- Power Rangers: Mystic Force (2006) TV Series - Phineas
- Mystic Fate - Elf Leader
- Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive (2007) - voices of Norg & Mig
- Power Rangers: Jungle Fury (2008) - Voice of Flit
- Power Rangers: RPM (2009) - Voice of Sat Bot
- Power Rangers Megaforce (2013) - Voice of Psychotick
- Power Rangers Dino Charge (2015) - Voice of Cavity
- Power Rangers Ninja Steel (2017) - Mick Kanic, Voice of Badpipes
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel (2018) - Mick Kanic
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers (2019-2020) - Voice of Cruise and human disguise of Keytron
- Power Rangers Dino Fury (2021) - Mick Kanic
- Henderson has become perhaps one of the most prolific actors in the franchise, having portrayed roles in all but one Disney Era season, and all but three Neo-Saban Era seasons. This puts him ahead of Jason David Frank who has only been in eight and even then as mostly the same character and for single appearances (usually team-ups).