|This article is about a/an changer in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
The Keitaizer (ケイタイザー Keitaizā) is a flip cellular phone device that MegaSilver used to transform. To transform, he pressed a button on the side to open the flip covers, then he pressed 2 (M) + 5 (E) + 8 (G) + 0 (A) (This would spell 'MEGA' on the Keitaizer's screen) and pressed the arrow button which meant 'Enter'. 'MEGA', written in red, would flash. It uses many of the same features as the Digitizer (but with MegaSilver's own unique vehicles) and is also used as an actual cell-phone. The device's name is actually a play off of "Keitai Denwa", or "cellular phone".
- 2580 - MEGA: Ranger transformation. (Transformation call is "Install!" (「インストール ！」 "Insutōru!"), the same call used by the core five Megarangers for their own transformation) (On some occasions, "Keitaizer!" is announced beforehand)
- 259: Calls Auto Slider.
- 148: Activates MegaSilver's scanner (computer icon).
- 506: Alerts MegaSilver (sound icon).
- 730: Plays the Megaranger theme song (exclusively for the toy).
At the climax of the Legend War, the Keitaizer was made redundant when MegaSilver sacrificed his powers with the rest of the first 34 Super Sentai to destroy the invasion force of the Space Empire Zangyack. Resurfacing a Ranger Key, the power of MegaSilver would be used by the Gokaigers to assume the form via the Gokai Change. Ultimately, the Gokaigers returned their borrowed powers to their rightful owners after successfully overthrowing Zangyack.
- The Keitaizer is the first cell-phone based transformation device in Sentai history - this would become a common motif of Sentai transformation devices with many of the teams of the 2000s starting with the G-Phone and G-Brace Phone both from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
- Its usage would also be utilized by the transformation belts in Kamen Rider 555.