|This article is about a/an monster in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
- "Did you think you could escape? Fools (.....) You're always trying to break your promise to me. So.....I will take the life of your beloved granddaughter. (....) Then make fireworks! I want to launch 100 fireworks!"
- ―Yokai Kasha's first words.[src]
- "In that case, I'll turn into a giant!"
- ―Yokai Kasha after enlarging.[src]
- "Winter Fireworks are the best!!"
- ―Yokai Kasha's final words before his death.[src]
Kasha (カシャ Kasha, 47 & 53): A Yokai who is dressed in modern times like a fire chief.
Kasha's plan involved kidnapping children and turning them into fireworks. Killed by Super Kakure Daishogun and Samuraiman, the latter landing the final blow with it's Fist God Finish. Kasha was fatally injured but went out spectacularly, falling onto a fireworks factory and exploding which sent a barrage of them into the air.
Kasha reappeared, along with all the other defeated Yokai, within the Seal Door after their master Daimaou was finally contained there by the Kakurangers. Reeling that they were now powerless in captivity, the Yokai all vowed that they would one day be reborn and regain their power, cursing humanity.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Armed with a giant chakram.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Despite being named Kasha, this creature fits the appearance more so of another Japanese creature; Wanyudo.
- Miss Chief - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. See comparison page.
- Youkai Kasha, his equivalent motif counterpart from the Kibaoni Army Corps in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger