|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- "Did I say you could talk? The only voice to hear around here is mine!"
- ―Karaoke Org's first lines to the Wild Force Rangers.[src]
- "You broke my microphone!"
- ―Karaoke Org's final words before his death[src]
Karaoke Org was one of the ancient Orgs that tried to take over the Earth 3,000 years ago, he took a form of a karaoke box, she was later summon by Jindrax to fight the Rangers, he sings horribly and this hurts the Ranger's ears, right before he can make the final strike, he was stopped by Merrick. he morphed and tooked on the monster, Karaoke Org was no match and was destroyed by the Wolf Ranger's Laser Pool and the jungle swords savage slash attack , he was enlarged by Toxica (who was in a form called Necronomica), so the Wolf Ranger summon his Wildzords to form the Predazord while the Wild Force Rangers summon their Wildzords and form the Wild Force Megazord Striker mode and engaging the Org into battle, Karaoke Org had the upper hand by singing super loud, but the Predazord used the Crescent Boomerang on the Org's microphone and destroyed it, but the Org wasn't finish yet, with the Wild Force Megazord's Armadillo attack and the Predazord's Luner Break attack with the Armadillo Wildzord's help, Karaoke Org was destroyed for good.
Powers And Abilities
- Laser Disc Cutter: From his chest, Karaoke Org can fire laser-discs in rapid succession, they are very weak and are easily destroyed by the Wolf Ranger.
- Microphone Drill: To aid in combat, Karaoke Org can turn his left arm into a microphone-like drill.
- Obnoxious Singing: Karaoke Org can use his microphone to sing a song so loud that it can harm the victim's ears.
- Music Note Blast: When enlarged, Karaoke Org can release a blue energy current from his microphone that shoots music notes.
- Org Sword: When enlarged, Karaoke Org carries a sword for combat.
Behind The Scenes
- Karaoke Org is voiced by Monica Louwerens.
- Karaoke Org (Gaoranger) - Super Sentai counterpart in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. See comparison page.