|This article is about a/an monster in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
- ―Kamaitachi's first words[src]
Kamaitachi (カマイタチ Kamaitachi, 35) is a weasel Youkai who could supposedly move at such a tremendous speed, it could create the illusion of duplicates/three of itself.
Though unseen, Kamaitachi's spirit presumably emerged within the Seal Door along with all the other defeated Youkai, after their master Daimaou was finally contained there by the Kakurangers. Reeling that they were now powerless in captivity, the Youkai all vowed that they would one day be reborn and regain their power, cursing humanity.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- Although Kamaitachi was unused in season three of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the right arm of his enlarged form was combined with a horned helmet-engraved head, a generic body, the silver-painted boots and armor parts of Master Kaku's final armored form (unused in MMPR Season 2), and the necklace of Gnarly Gnome to form Plague Patrol #2.
- As for story footage, the wedding footage was used in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2 episode The Wedding.
- Reason for being unused for Power Rangers Season 3 or Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers for having to do with most of the footage involving the unmorphed Hananinjas and Sailor Punishment Sisters along with human forms.
- His motif is based off of a weasel and a ninja.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Kamaitachi, like most of the Kakuranger Youkai, is a modernization of an ancient Japanese mythological creature. In this case, the Kamaitachi who traditionally rode on wind storms to attack wanderers is depicted with an airplane/pilot motif.
- Yokai Kamaitachi, his equivalent motif counterpart from the Kibaoni Army Corps in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger