|This article is about a/an mecha and its components in Kagaku Sentai Dynaman.|
Dyna Robo (ダイナロボ Daina Robo): The mecha of Dynaman, formed by the command "Fusion! Grand Slam" (合体!グランドスラム Gattai! Gurando Suramu). Using the rocket boosters in its feet, it can perform the Dyanmic Jump to launch itself into the air. From there, Dyna Robo can perform either the Tornado Punch (竜巻パンチ Tatsumaki Panchi) flying punch or summon its Science Sword (科学剣 Kagaku Ken) to finish off giant opponents with the Lightning Gravity Fall (稲妻重力落とし Inazuma Jūryoku Otoshi) diving slash. Other weapons and attacks include the Dyna Knuckles (ダイナナックル Daina Nakkuru) rocket punch, the Dyna Shield (ダイナシールド Daina Shīrudo), the Dyna Boomerang (ダイナブーメラン Daina Būmeran), the Beat Hammer (ビートハンマー Bīto Hanmā), and the Dyna Flash (ダイナフラッシュ Daina Furasshu). It is known as the Dynaman Robot in the parody.
Dyna Mach (ダイナマッハ Daina Mahha): DynaRed's mecha, stored in the top dome of Dy Jupiter. Dyna Mach can shoot energy pulses from its dorsal cannon and can use its ventral wheels for traversing at ground level. Its small size allows it to roll underneath giant opponents. It forms the Dyna Robo's head.
- It is known as the Dyna Head in the parody.
Dyna Mobile (ダイナモビル Daina Mobiru): DynaBlack and DynaBlue's mecha, stored in the Dy Jupiter's middle compartment, beneath the Dyna Mach, and uses the door for Dyna Garry's compartment as a ramp. While mostly a land vehicle, rocket boosters in its rear allow it to fly. Dyna mobile attacks with two tri barreled cannons hidden behind panels in its front fender. It forms Dyna Robo's body and arms.
- It is known as the Dyna Body in the parody.
- It is known as the Dyna Legs in the parody.
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
When GokaiOh and Gosei Great faced the Black Cross Colossus, the mecha of the first 33 Super Sentai, including Dyna Robo which possibly manifested from a toy version like DaiDenzin and the Variblune, appeared to back them up. When the Black Cross Colossus summoned several giant villains to oppose them, Dyna Robo fought alongside Battle Fever Robo, Flash King, and DaiBouken to destroy Hades God Ifrit. After all the giant villains were destroyed, all 35 mecha weakened Black Cross Colossus with a combined attack before GokaiOh combined with the Variblune to become Goren GokaiOh which destroyed the Black Cross Colossus with the Gokai Hurricane: Cassiopeia finisher. With the battle won, the 33 past Super Sentai mecha vanished.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Representing Dynaman, Dyna Robo appeared among manifestations of the first 38 Super Sentai's mecha that granted Wild Tousai Shuriken King the power to perform the Zyuoh Ninnin Super Sentai Burst which destroyed the titanic Gillmarda.
Behind the scenes
Dyna Robo is featured as #84 in the 1986 archive compilation video Toei 100 Great Heroes Super Fight.
- Dyna Robo is the first three-piece mecha controlled by all five members of the team; however the arrangement for this mecha (as well as its three following successors) is closer to that of Sun Vulcan Robo than predecessor Goggle Robo, with combined cockpits for multiple members.
- DynaRobo is the only main mecha of a Sentai team where the finisher is seen for all five Sentai Rangers in three separate cockpits, thus forcing a split-screen effect whenever the Dynamic Jump/Lightning Gravity Fall combo is used.
- DynaRobo has an appearance in the animated Daicon IV sequence used to open a Japanese sci-fi convention; in it, it nearly crushes the bunnygirl before she tosses it away with ease.