|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- ""So you're fortified!""
- ―Kabuki Novice reacting to the now morphed Dairangers.[src]
- ""What should I--?""
- ―Kabuki Novice's final words before his robot body's destruction.[src]
- ""So, my time's up.""
- ―Kabuki Novice's final words before his death.[src]
A Gorma so obsessed with Kabuki, he had incorporated it into his character. He could possess people to gain full-control over any special talents they had, like boxing and kendo, which presented the Dairangers with difficulty when they had to face him without killing the person he possessed. He is first seen inside the body of a security guard who (when confronted by Shouji and Ryo) revealed his kabuki hairstyle. In spite of the two's best efforts, the spirit escaped and the guard was left confused. He was pursued by Grandmaster Yufang for abducting his fiancé, Shoukyou, to lend his Kabuki talent greater authenticity when playing feminine roles. He usually walked around in a metal robot form but was forced back into his normal form after Rin destroyed his robot body with the Great Wheel Blade Whirlwind Slash (having borrowed the blade from Yufang). The Gorma Triumverate arrived to try and steal Byakkoshinken from Yufang but were stopped by the Dairangers although they were quickly overpowered quickly showed up to He was wounded by the Great Wheel Blade Shoot and fell but slammed a growth bombinto the ground as he fell and grew with the explosion forcing the Triumverate to flee. He was then killed by Dairen'oh after his tongue attack failed and he was thrown through the air using an energy tornado.
Although he was killed, Shadam and the rest of the Triumverate's discovery of the existence of Byakkoshinken which began the road to the debut of KibaRanger.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- The voice actor for Kabuki Novice is Shigeru Chiba in his first Sentai role; though notable as a voice actor, he became more well known 20 years later as Doctor Ulshade, the first KyoryuViolet in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Bookala - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.
- Evil Bookala - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page. (true form)
- Weldo - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page. (machine body)